Best Pizza In Chiang Mai

ASHTONITE

It is hard to find really good pizza anywhere in Thailand, but the Duke's pizza is good, not at all expensive and it up to you how many toppings you want.

The Duke's is also a sponsor of Thai Visa.

I have to agree that the pizza at the Dukes is very good. Also pizza at Stephano's Italian restaurant at Taipei Gate is excellent.

Pretty sure I saw it at... heading east on Doi saket road, come to 2nd ring road interchange/ underpass, go straight over, market on left and 200 metres past interchange turn left at lights onto Highway 1001 and it's down there on the left maybe 800 metres.

Regards Bojo

Pretty sure I saw it at... heading east on Doi saket road, come to 2nd ring road interchange/ underpass, go straight over, market on left and 200 metres past interchange turn left at lights onto Highway 1001 and it's down there on the left maybe 800 metres.

Regards Bojo

Thanks Bojo. I didn't think we had any places to eat out here other than merely stands selling Thai food. Appreciate it.

Ash.. Try Mr. Chan's (I think that is what it is called) on Canal Road, just south of the Royal Flora road and on the west side. Excellent calzone there too. This place is a bit hard to find even though it is right on the road there. Often, there is an evening market going on right across the soi.