A Hot Topic

Torphun

I'm not sure if we can talk about this here but I'll give it a go......

Many of us have experienced the violent behaviour that some TG's have..... i.e. from trashing apartments to us getting punched, slapped or even worse.......

I have never been unfaithful to my wife but a few days ago I did something I should not have..... to cut a long story short.... I kissed a girl. I did not go as far as sleeping with her but it would have eventually happened.

My wife found out about it and the sh*t really hit the fan.

We had an all day long argument during which I apologized profusely but it ended with her lossing control after which I was sporting some bruises from being slapped, punched, kicked and bitten..... the only thing I could do was just try and hold her arms to stop her.

She eventually calmed down a little and I went into our bedroom to give her some space.

A few minutes later she followed me in and I thought .... oh no here we go again she wants another round! but to my surprise she "jumped my bones" and we had the best all night sex that both of us had ever ever had in our lives..... I'll spare you the details....

When we talked about it the next day, my wife said she could not explain why she became so "incredibly horny"......... I can't help think that the violence she dished out must have been like foreplay for her.

Have any of you guys had experiences like this with your G/F?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of us have experienced the violent behaviour that some TG's have..... i.e. from trashing apartments to us getting punched, slapped or even worse.......

I have never been unfaithful to my wife but a few days ago I did something I should not have.....  to cut a long story short.... I kissed a girl. I did not go as far as sleeping with her but it would have eventually happened.

We had an all day long argument during which I apologized profusely but it ended with her lossing control after which I was sporting some bruises from being slapped, punched, kicked and bitten.....    the only thing I could do was just try and hold her arms to stop her.

She eventually calmed down a little and I went into our bedroom to give her some space.

A few minutes later she followed me in and I thought .... oh no here we go again she wants another round!  but to my surprise she "jumped my bones" and we had the best all night sex that both of us had ever ever had in our lives..... I'll spare you the details....

When we talked about it the next day, my wife said she could not explain why she became so "incredibly horny".........  I can't help think that the violence she dished out must have been like foreplay for her.

Yes i had once, it's called a pasionate relationship.

Did extreme fights one day , and were craving for each other the other day :D

This thing makes you totally nuts :o

s.x was good though :D

Makeup shags can be the best sort!! I dare say this is normal after any big fight. I'd suggest you stop your errant ways or we'll be reading another story of a detached penis.  :D

Angry/make up sex is the BEST.

Now I'm off to start an argument :D

back in a min :o

ya need a whole day of arguments for the best make up sex..... hide all sharp and blunt instruments first........ that could mean anything not bolted down :D

I’ve been in a similar situation.

As SEAtramp says” All part and parcel of the 'Thai play acting game'. Manipulative moves to steer you into their webs of deceit & treachery. Lucky you succumbed to it, next time she might be weilding a knife.”

Torphun, one of my relationships started like the one you mentioned, and then rapidly deteriorated. Great makeup s*x, then the s*x stopped, lots of abusive shouting, the knives and swords, yes swords, started coming out, police get involved. It just gets worse.

Get yourself out of the relationship while you can, it will only get worse. No relationship is worth physical abuse.

I dumped that girl and haven’t looked back since. There’s plenty of “normal” girls out there who will give you great s*x and not threaten your life.

NL

I’ve been in a similar situation.

As SEAtramp says” All part and parcel of the 'Thai play acting game'. Manipulative moves to steer you into their webs of deceit & treachery. Lucky you succumbed to it, next time she might be weilding a knife.”

Torphun, one of my relationships started like the one you mentioned, and then rapidly deteriorated. Great makeup s*x, then the s*x stopped, lots of abusive shouting, the knives and swords, yes swords, started coming out, police get involved. It just gets worse.

Get yourself out of the relationship while you can, it will only get worse. No relationship is worth physical abuse.

I dumped that girl and haven’t looked back since. There’s plenty of “normal” girls out there who will give you great s*x and not threaten your life.

NL

I could not agree ore with this perfectly clear and elegant response...also from experience... Well done NarrLing.

Remember watching some sort of "sexy" show at Forte with my ex-g/f. While it was on I touched her arse.

She said "you think about other girl?" then slapped me, in public.

I walked out the club, she came running after me apologising. Told her if you ever slap me again, pack up your stuff and leave.

She tried her best, but she's well gone now :o

Remember watching some sort of "sexy" show at Forte with my ex-g/f. While it was on I touched her arse.

She said "you think about other girl?" then slapped me, in public.

I walked out the club, she came running after me apologising. Told her if you ever slap me again, pack up your stuff and leave.

She tried her best, but she's well gone now :D

Again, agreed...

This happened to me just recently... Was with an american girl for a few months (just recently) and she was one of those who tried to keep up with me on the booze... Unfortunately... Got very violent and pointlessly argumentative... (You were talking to those girls.... Yes honey, it's my job, I'm a barman....)

Anyhow, I sat her down one day, in the morning, and said to her,

'honey, first of all, if your going to be a bitchy girlfriend, please go and train with some Thai girls... at least they are good at it.

Secondly, if you want to have as any glasses as me per night, again, learn from the pro's> Drink out of a smaller glass than me. You won't get silly, and relatively we can be equally drunk.

Thirdly (and more to the point) I said, Thirdly, if you slap me one more time you can take your stuff and get out.

This girl also tried her best, but it took about five minutes (!, I kid you not) before I had to ask her to leave... Thankfully she stormed out when I said that, avoiding any unfomfortable scuffles... Though she thought I'd run after her.

I never laid a finger on her, and had great, very great sex with her, but all told it didn't last two months total. If only she could have calmed the heck down. But she didn't and therefore...

JUST NOT WORTH IT...

She's since been back two weekends in a row, to my bar, to try to get back with me. The last time she sat in a corner until closing time, and didn't have a place to stay or a way to get back to her town (at 2 am.)

I don't mean to sound cold hearted, but do you think I submit to blackmail? <deleted> That. Don't know and don't care where she slept.

My song saitang :o:D:D:D

My song saitang :o  :D  :D  :D

He! thats close to my boardname !

Anyway, shouting, fighting and walking out.......

Anybody been treated to the famous Thai womens' "silent treatment" ?????

Thats even worse, cos sometimes you just dont even know why..... :D

just my 2 satang

First time I use that expression and who do I discover is a fellow user!!

What are your interest rates like?? :D

Violence in a relationship never works. The Passionate sex will only last  a short while. Get out of it while you can.

'The passionate sex will only last a short while' - aren't there techniques that can help you overcome this Proff?

:o:D:D

cv

MY first Thai gf was great, until she had a drink..................................... she was a good fighter also.......eventually the knife came into play one day, that was the end, I disarmed her, gave her a slap, took her to the tourist police and said goodbye, that was 14 years ago.

Never again will I find myself in that situation. You see, I thought I could live with it as it only happened occasionally, it was a mistake, I find if a women starts to get violent with you and you do nothing, she will eventually get more bold and out will come the weapons.

Many men live with abuse from a violent spouse, this sometimes gets overlooked.

Knock her out next time, see if she calms down a bit! :o

Edited by Doctor John

MY first Thai gf was great, until she had a drink..................................... she was a good fighter also.......eventually the knife came into play one day, that was the end, I disarmed her, gave her a slap, took her to the tourist police and said goodbye, that was 14 years ago.

Never again will I find myself in that situation. You see, I thought I could live with it as it only happened occasionally, it was a mistake, I find if a women starts to get violent with you and you do nothing, she will eventually get more bold and out will come the weapons.

Knock her out next time, see if she calms down a bit!    :o

"Knock her out?"

You aren't advocating violence yourself are you good doctor john? I thought you were a saint that could do no wrong. Maybe this was a freudian slip. Maybe not.

Honestly i think all you need is good communication and this will solve all problems. Not talking at all or being violent as an answer is not the answer at all. They are as bad as each other. One is emotional the other physical.

EVERYTHING has to be talked about and you both need to understand each others wishes and thoughts otherwise there will be missunderstanding and not knowing which in itself leads to more problems.

If there is violence, non should be coming back as this says that it is ok for me but not for you. Quite a contradiction in terms.

Talking along with listening means understanding.

Knock her out next time, see if she calms down a bit!    :o

"Knock her out?"

You aren't advocating violence yourself are you good doctor john? I thought you were a saint that could do no wrong. Maybe this was a freudian slip. Maybe not.

Honestly i think all you need is good communication and this will solve all problems. Not talking at all or being violent as an answer is not the answer at all. They are as bad as each other. One is emotional the other physical.

EVERYTHING has to be talked about and you both need to understand each others wishes and thoughts otherwise there will be missunderstanding and not knowing which in itself leads to more problems.

If there is violence, non should be coming back as this says that it is ok for me but not for you. Quite a contradiction in terms.

Talking along with listening means understanding.

i couldnt agree more, violence is never the answer (unless its a last resort)

I know that, for the most part, the farang is usually alot bigger and stronger then his Thai wife/gf. My wife has tried to get violent once, i just grabbed her and held her still and talked to her until she gave up.

My song saitang :o  :D  :D  :D

He! thats close to my boardname !

Anyway, shouting, fighting and walking out.......

Anybody been treated to the famous Thai womens' "silent treatment" ?????

Thats even worse, cos sometimes you just dont even know why..... :D

just my 2 satang

I get the silent treatment every now and then.I love it too!! :D I even asked her once " and how long is the silent treatment going to last this time dear...couple of hours or will this last until tomorrow".......I then started laughing which made it worse ....day and a half of pure bliss. :D

I know that, for the most part, the farang is usually alot bigger and stronger then his Thai wife/gf. My wife has tried to get violent once, i just grabbed her and held her still and talked to her until she gave up.

Sad isn't it... :D

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.... my teeruk doesn't have a violent bone in her body. :D:o

Re. violence... I heard before that the first time someone hits you, you forgive them if they're VERY apologetic because it might have been an accident... after that, they're out the door.

Re. the silent treatment... I know it's used as a weapon and I don't put up with it. Even if they're theoretically being silent to "think" or whatever excuse they give, I put them out the door (or leave them in public). They can go somewhere else to be poor company and think (generally in a rundown, unairconditioned apartment of their friends'). If they have a problem and want to talk about it, then I'm all ears.

"Steven"

Sad isn't it... :D

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.... my teeruk doesn't have a violent bone in her body. :D:o

note the word once.....

and it hasnt happened in 2 years :D

I have never been unfaithful to my wife but a few days ago I did something I should not have.....  to cut a long story short.... I kissed a girl. I did not go as far as sleeping with her but it would have eventually happened.

We had an all day long argument during which I apologized profusely but it ended with her lossing control after which I was sporting some bruises from being slapped, punched, kicked and bitten.....    the only thing I could do was just try and hold her arms to stop her.

A few minutes later she followed me in and I thought .... oh no here we go again she wants another round!  but to my surprise she "jumped my bones" and we had the best all night sex that both of us had ever ever had in our lives..... I'll spare you the details....

When we talked about it the next day, my wife said she could not explain why she became so "incredibly horny".........  I can't help think that the violence she dished out must have been like foreplay for her.

Others have commented that you should get rid of her, because once the violence starts it won't end.

The same could be said for the disrespect you have shown your wife. You already stated that it could quite possibly have ended with the two of you sleeping together. Maybe she should get rid of you? (not really advocating that.. just making a point).

The same goes for talking disrespectfully to each other.. Maybe it just starts out small, but it usually ends up only getting worse.

Man, if you love your wife, get your head straight. It ain't worth hurting the person you love for a piece of strange. If you don't, then do both of yourselves a favor and get out of the relationship.

Oh, and lampard, guess what? saying sorry... if you are sincere... IS an admission that you were wrong. I've been wrong on occassions with my wife and I admit as such. It took her a little bit and I never prompted her... but she learned by my example and she apologizes when she's done or said something wrong as well. Used consistently and at the right time, an apology is not a sign of weakness as some may think. Goes a long way to resolving and nullifying any bad feelings in a hurry. I've never had anything that I've apologized for brought up again to me.

Torphun you did something fairly serious, plus you broke a bond of trust with your wife. It might take a while to gain that trust back. So... she freaked out... You might have done the same if the tables were turned (or, at least beat the crap out of the other guy... or left your wife).

You should talk to your wife, if you are serious about this.. Tell her again you are sorry, you realize what you did is wrong, and you'll never do it again (Again, if this is the situation you find yourself in.. oh, and you don't have to approach this as groveling.. just be a man about it). Then tell her, you won't put up with being hit again either. Ever. However long that takes to come to that understanding, you then agree to never bring this up again... it's over. Then start working on building trust and respect.

cheers