Seen On Channel 7

syd barrett

An American assaulted a genuine massage-shop worker in Pattaya. According to Channel 7 television channel he violently seized her hand and thrust it up into his (own) rectum.

The girl was shown on television holding her soiled hand on television, (as evidence) which really put me off my food.

A dreadful story.

An American assaulted a genuine massage-shop worker in Pattaya. According to Channel 7 television channel he violently seized her hand and thrust it up into his (own) rectum.

The girl was shown on television holding her soiled hand on television, (as evidence) which really put me off my food.

Oh how i wish we had such news items here in Blighty .... absolute class!

Something don't add up here. She sat around with a sh1tty hand until the TV crew pitched up and got there gear rolling? Surely if she wanted to press charges a couple of digital photos would have sufficed.

Still it might have stopped her picking her nose for a while. :)

Something don't add up here. She sat around with a sh1tty hand until the TV crew pitched up and got there gear rolling? Surely if she wanted to press charges a couple of digital photos would have sufficed.

Still it might have stopped her picking her nose for a while. :)

And he used the "soiled" towel to hide his face!!!! :D:D

All I can say as an advocate of anal pleasure, clean it up before requesting a naughty finger. If he had done so, there would be no story, no evidence, and a happy customer. It is more polite to move the hand towards the altar of Sodom in a gentle way if there is a language barrier. To be less flip, the offense here is real, lack of hygiene combined with a sort of manual rape. On the other hand, as most experienced men know, gay and straight, there is pleasure to be found in that region and it is nothing to be embarrassed about.

Edited by Jingthing

All I can say as an advocate of anal pleasure, clean it up before requesting a naughty finger. If he had done so, there would be no story, no evidence, and a happy customer. It is more polite to move the hand towards the altar of Sodom in a gentle way if there is a language barrier.

So you are saying that sexual assault is OK as long as you plan it beforehand? He didn't request anything.No shortage of pervs.in Pattaya... :)

Reminds me of a movie where an astute guy in an

American courtroom was trying to avoid a long prison

sentence by convincing the judge he was mad an should

go the the lunatic asylum instead. So in the court room he screams

and shouts and then thrusts his hand into his underpants

and brings out it out covered in brown and starts to eat it

in front of everyone :)

It worked but the judge had no idea it was only peanut butter !! :D

"On the other hand, as most experienced men know, gay and straight, there is pleasure to be found in that region and it is nothing to be embarrassed about."

I have a feeling she feels like one hand is enough!

UPDATE FROM PATTAYA PEOPLE:

American commits obscenity in spa

Police were called to a massage shop on the afternoon of the 22nd July when they were notified that a tourist had committed an obscene act there. There at the Number 2 Beauty and Spa they interviewed American tourist Stephen Morefield about the incident.

Apparently, the 44 year old from Tennessee went into the shop for a massage but not realising that this establishment did not offer extra services other than massage and spa treatments. His insistence of receiving hanky panky from his masseur and her refusal led to him getting a bit niffed and started shouting obscenities at the frightened girl and forced her to do disgusting sexual acts to his oily body parts.

Not to turn your stomach with the details, the police were called and he was taken away to answer questions at the police station. Later he offered to pay compensation for the ordeal he put the young woman through, which she accepted and no charges were made against the pervert.

UPDATE FROM PATTAYA PEOPLE:

American commits obscenity in spa

Police were called to a massage shop on the afternoon of the 22nd July when they were notified that a tourist had committed an obscene act there. There at the Number 2 Beauty and Spa they interviewed American tourist Stephen Morefield about the incident.

Apparently, the 44 year old from Tennessee went into the shop for a massage but not realising that this establishment did not offer extra services other than massage and spa treatments. His insistence of receiving hanky panky from his masseur and her refusal led to him getting a bit niffed and started shouting obscenities at the frightened girl and forced her to do disgusting sexual acts to his oily body parts.

Not to turn your stomach with the details, the police were called and he was taken away to answer questions at the police station. Later he offered to pay compensation for the ordeal he put the young woman through, which she accepted and no charges were made against the pervert.

He was at the right place, "# 2 Beauty and Spa" but had the wrong girl. Just when I thought I had seen it all, a nice surprise and a good laugh.

Edited by Mai Krap

And his comment that he had been in Pattaya 'for six months' was offered as what? An excuse? Mitigating circumstances?

"Oh sorry sir, I didn't realise you were a resident. Do you want me to stick the other hand in now?"