Terrorists and fake visas "catch"

Please excuse this post if anyone is offended one. (Fake Visas)

Has anyone thought of this one ???

With terrorists around every corner of the World right now, it is good that Thailand is doing something about this to protect themselves and all other nationalities visiting Thailand (before the horse has bolted through the gate) so to speak ? (Close it now). As they have done.

That is how I see Thailand clamping down on the Visas  checks and renewals.

So in the “Catch” of Terrorists entering Thailand, the Thai Authorities also “Catch” the fake visas at the same time.

I think it is better to “Catch” the Terrorists at the Thai boarders, than to have a repeat of Bali or much worse etc……  here in THAILAND.

Your thoughts please

Please excuse this post if anyone is offended one. (Fake Visas)

Has anyone thought of this one ???

With terrorists around every corner of the World right now, it is good that Thailand is doing something about this to protect themselves and all other nationalities visiting Thailand (before the horse has bolted through the gate) so to speak ? (Close it now). As they have done.

That is how I see Thailand clamping down on the Visas  checks and renewals.

So in the “Catch” of Terrorists entering Thailand, the Thai Authorities also “Catch” the fake visas at the same time.

I think it is better to “Catch” the Terrorists at the Thai boarders, than to have a repeat of Bali or much worse etc……  here in THAILAND.

Your thoughts please

good yes . But as for catching and stopping terrorists what they are doing now will make little difference in the scheme of things.They caught Hambil before this clampdown didnt they ? Thailand has huge overland borders and very poor sympathisers in the south.

Dear Parry Handy,

Yes you are correct with your post.

Your quote :-

They caught Hambil before this clampdown didnt they ? Correct but please read my post, about the horse............. now they have closed the gate.

----------------------------------------------------

I do live on one of the so call Borders of Thailand, in Kan, (my name is Win) (hence Kan Win) but, what this site has been on and on and on about is Fake Visas, that is why I posted this ………… they go caught DUE to Terrorism and got found wanting. (I do feel for them, but?????? )

What I meant (reading between my lines also)  was that the Fake Visa people should really not complain about the “Catch” situation.

Hope you understand Thailand’s point of veiw and also mine own..,

God Safe the King

Dear Parry Handy,

Yes you are correct with your post.

Your quote :-

They caught Hambil before this clampdown didnt they ? Correct but please read my post, about the horse............. now they have closed the gate.

----------------------------------------------------

I do live on one of the so call Borders of Thailand, in Kan, (my name is Win) (hence Kan Win) but, what this site has been on and on and on about is Fake Visas, that is why I posted this ………… they go caught DUE to Terrorism and got found wanting. (I do feel for them, but?????? )

What I meant (reading between my lines also)  was that the Fake Visa people should really not complain about the “Catch” situation.

Hope you understand Thailand’s point of veiw and also mine own..,

God Safe the King

Your missing my point.This will not stop terrorism and does not make me feel safer.I am from england and we have had more bombings and terrorist activities than a lot of countries to do with problems in northern ireland. I would say our immigration controls are tighter than most places and together with fact we are an island you would think they should not have happened.

I think by overeacting to terrorists you make them the winners. I would rather have more freedom than bow down to a few nutters.

The real villians to do with the fake passport incidents are the agency people and the corrupt immigration police who are performing a duty of national security and honour and have been left wanting for the sake of a few baht.

God save Queen Elizabeth and the good King of Thailand.

Being a ' Visa Agent ' right now would have to be becoming a perilous occupation wouldn't it ?  Brave or stupid ? And surely no '  punter ' would deal with one.....would he/she/it ?

Dear Dr.

What has that got to do this post ????

I think the good Dr PP post has a lot to do with it, if no Fake visa agents??? No fake visa, no room for these so called terrorists to slip through the back door. All people can sleep at night, not worry too much about passports.