Nakhon Sawan Immigration Office

• 3 months later...

The immigration office in Nakhon Sawan is located in The Tourist Police complex on Soi Sawanvittee 49. If driving, go west on Sawanvittee Road. Sawnvittee Rd. is the crossroad that intersects Asian Highway 1 at Big C. If going south, thurn right, if going north turn left. Go approximately 1.5 km. You will see a PTT station on the right. There is a traffic light at the next road - very short distance. Go through the light and turn left at the next intersection - Soi Sawanvittee 49. There is a sign on the corner with an aroow pointing down thw Soi to the Tourist Police Comllex. Go down the Soi to the secong entrance on the right. It is well marked -"Tourist Police" Turn rigt into the complex. The Tourist Police office is straight ahead and the Immigration Office is in a reclaimed storage building on the left. It is well marked. There is plenty of parking and even a nice big tree to have a picnic while you are waiting for them to get there act together. Vlosed for lunch between 12 and 1. If using public transportation, take a motorbike taxi from either the bus station or Big C and tell them to take you to the tourist police station on Soi Sawanvittee 49. If they take you to the right place you can't miss it unless you are blinder than me . Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
The immigration office in Nakhon Sawan is located in The Tourist Police complex on Soi Sawanvittee 49… The Tourist Police office is straight ahead and the Immigration Office is in a reclaimed storage building on the left. It is well marked. There is plenty of parking and even a nice big …

Thank you, wayned, I’ve been waiting for someone to help me place this office on the map. I think I’ve found the big tree you mention, but did I put the marker on the correct building?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&i...74d658ce2e4bbf6

--

Maestro