Man Found With Steroids In Undies

Farma

Man found with steroids in undies

September 12, 2009 11:18am

A MAN has been caught trying to smuggle about 7,000 illegal steroid tablets into Australia in his underwear.

Customs officers at Melbourne Airport stopped the man, who arrived on a flight from Bangkok, when they suspected he was concealing something inside his clothing.

A search revealed about 7,000 tablets, believed to be Dianabol, concealed in four snap-lock plastic bags inside his underwear.

Officers also found a 100ml bottle labelled "Finexol" and 100 "Trenabolone Acetate" tablets.

A 23-year-old New Zealand man has been charged with smuggling prohibited imports and is due to face the Melbourne Magistrates' Court on September 17.

Continued http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...5003402,00.html

Not so tough now.

Stupid to do but i don't see the problem if people want to do steriods. You cant get addicted to it and you dont harm others under the influence of it. Its your own body.

You can certainly get addicted to steroid use, both physically and psychologically. The 'It's your own body' argument can be applied to any other drug, and no drug directly makes you 'harm others'.

Just sayin.

Not so tough now.

Stupid to do but i don't see the problem if people want to do steriods. You cant get addicted to it and you dont harm others under the influence of it. Its your own body.

You can certainly get addicted to steroid use, both physically and psychologically. The 'It's your own body' argument can be applied to any other drug, and no drug directly makes you 'harm others'.

Just sayin.

I have never heard of physically addicted to steriod use in my life. Psychologically maybe. Its your own body can be applied to other drugs.. yes i agree that is why i am not against drugs.

Some drugs make you loose control easier then other drugs and then you can hurt others but then again this only happens if you are already an aggressive person to begin with.

Steroids however dont influence your thinking or anything, just a hypocritical world you can destroy your liver and brain by drinking so much. Destroy your lungs by smoking and destroy your body by getting fat and overweight. But when you want to use steroids your in trouble.

Im trying to picture what this guy must of looked like with 4 huge bags of pills in his underwear! No surprise the customs agent suspected he was concealing something, probably a huge load of sh*t was added to the containments of his underwear by the time they started searching him...

^roid rage is definitely a side affect.
Roid Rage Scientific Studies:

There have been only a few studies done on steroids and testing aggression. Some studies I have come across are Horm Behav. 2001 Nov;40(3):409-18 and Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2004 Dec;1036:399-415 and one done on human males J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996 Oct;81(10):3754-8. All three studies concluded that high doses of steroids (testosterone in these studies) showed an increased aggression, but not an unprovoked or irrational psychotic “roid rage”, as displayed by the media.

What does this mean?

What I been saying all along, that steroids are not really a cause of “Roid Rage”. It is people with a bad temper who are looking for an excuse to lose control and do something stupid. If anything, Alcohol is much more of a cause of rage phenomenon, considering it makes you lose your total sense of judgement. Does this mean steroids are totally innocent? No, but it’s effect on the personality is greatly overblown.

So where is your scientific evidence about it ?

Read it.. but no scientific data.. so just assumptions.

I think what i posted was kinda good.. if your an asshol_e and you use steroids you might be a bigger asshol_e same applies for alcohol it actually much worse.

I known people on steroids and i have seen people on drunk in bars.. guess who fought more.

Posting it twice does not make it more true :D

Edited by robblok

Not so tough now.

that explains the avatar. What about GHB ? A friend of mine uses it instead of alcohol to get drunk.

The usual looney-toons come out of the woodwork every time steroids and other "illegal" drugs are the subject of a news story.

Tut-tutting about all those depraved drug-takers while downing the alcoholic beverage of choice. :)

We cannot change their attitude but we can rebut them and hopefully induce the realization that while they are entitled to their opinion, it's not necessarily an informed opinion. :D

Not so tough now.

that explains the avatar. What about GHB ? A friend of mine uses it instead of alcohol to get drunk.

That avatar is without steroids and taken a while back i look a lot better. I dont know about GHB i never used it i hear it can be dangerous if you measure it wrong. Other then that im not so sure its bad more then alcohol and it certainly wont make you aggressive. I did know some friends of mine who used it and said the effect is like good xtc with a lot of MDA (im Dutch so i do know my drugs :)) Everyone knows that MDA makes you feel talkative and non aggressive.

And thanks for the compliment on the avatar, something like that is obtainable without steroids in a few years. Just takes patience.

Edited by robblok

I known people on steroids and i have seen people on drunk in bars.. guess who fought more.

Drunks on steroids ?

@at britmaverick

Steroid users that are drunk are the most stupid people i know. Especially if on oral steroids because they are already dangerous for the liver. Anyone doing steroids would have to stay away from bars because alcohol just undoes all what your training for. To take it while on steroids is just stupid.

I never associated myself with guys like that, only with people who were serious about training. Those kind of people would only do steriods if their diet and training program was optimal and they would not go to bars during their cycle. Most of them would almost never drink. However i cant deny that there are always idiots who don't think.

Not so tough now.

AGREE. As this is a Thailand forum, I doubt you will find many people who will understand, just quote the media and their own misguided perception.