Rain

gotlost

Rainwatch!

Thunderstorms predicted for 1pm, then warnings of heavy thunderstorms tonight through to tomorrow evening. Temperatures down to highs of 31-33℃.

I now have the theme to Crimewatch (Uk) as an ear worm ;)

I would keep an eye out for rain but can't see anything because of the smog

Fingers crossed for 13:00

• Like 1

I hope it rains from 7pm to 10pm tonight. My next door neighbor is having a party and the speaker setup is 15 meter from my bedroom. Why in the name of all that is holy, can not Thai's play music at a decent level???????

Don't be miserable, join them. Eat their food and drink their beer, enjoy their company. You need to live with them!

• Like 2

Some of the thai sources are saying this is a cloud seeded rain. Is this possible?

There has been a request put in on the 21st so maybe.

Chiang Mai provincial governor Wichien Phutthiwinyu has asked the Air Force to dispatch aircraft to release water into the air. The governor has also asked the Department of Royal Rainmaking and Agricultural Aviation to plan cloud seeding operations to alleviate the haze situation.

So far this year, 669 forest fires have burned through 6,212 rai of land in Chiang Mai; most of the burnt areas were within national forest preserves.

- See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/chiang-mai-haze-worst-level-for-year-lampang-sees-40-degrees-celsius-36072#sthash.y2oUZmeB.dpuf

It has been on the verge of raining at Thapae Gate for the last few hours - very cool breeze. I am guessing it will either never happen at all or pour down like crazy when I am on my way to eat dinner somewhere on my bicycle. sad.png

I recommend the saddle as rice is likely to fall off the tyres unless they are quite wide.

Round 2 Lamphun, real heavy, big drops. Glorious.

oh please send some of it to Sansai! we are dying here with the bad air, too afraid to leave the house except a quick market run. we are all coughing like crazy.

Some of the thai sources are saying this is a cloud seeded rain. Is this possible?

Chiang Mai provincial governor Wichien Phutthiwinyu has asked the Air Force to dispatch aircraft to release water into the air. The governor has also asked the Department of Royal Rainmaking and Agricultural Aviation to plan cloud seeding operations to alleviate the haze situation.

So far this year, 669 forest fires have burned through 6,212 rai of land in Chiang Mai; most of the burnt areas were within national forest preserves.- See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/chiang-mai-haze-worst-level-for-year-lampang-sees-40-degrees-celsius-36072#sthash.y2oUZmeB.dpuf

The kaset rain making aircraft have been up for at least the last few weeks. I saw one land at about about 16:30 going over Big C Hangdong road.

So far this year, 669 forest fires have burned through 6,212 rai of land in Chiang Mai; most of the burnt areas were within national forest preserves.- See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/chiang-mai-haze-worst-level-for-year-lampang-sees-40-degrees-celsius-36072#sthash.y2oUZmeB.dpuf

The kaset rain making aircraft have been up for at least the last few weeks. I saw one land at about about 16:30 going over Big C Hangdong road.

This was a storm that was forecast & headed over from Hanoi direction. Perhaps seeding helps when atmospheric conditions are right.

• Like 1