Thaksin's New Passport Name: Takki Shinegra

webfact

and THIS WebPage URL.....-Takki-Shi-t317055.html - Enough already,please... :D:D:D oops....

Ha! Ha! Ha! Sharp eye! This keeps getting better and better! :)

Chaars - doesn't it just......gotta keep working on those Anagrams, peeps..... hysteria waits to pounce, methinks.

rgdz,

Brewsta ? WetraBs.... etc

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! :D:)

I am not sure 'Tacky' is an improvement over 'Toxin'.

Thanks for this daymaker, I needed a laugh, now I need to try to make it to the store before 2PM and the alcohol sales stop- that happened on Takki's (snicker) watch, any way we can get that reversed now that he has achieved complete humiliation? :D

Please let's try to keep some truth in the information here. Please stop the misinformation campaign. It was law long before him.

:D

Tis but thy name that is my enemy;

Thou art thyself, though not a Shinawatra.

What's Shinawatra? it is nor hand, nor foot,

Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part

Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!

What's in a name? that which we call a Thaksin

By any other name would smell as rotten;

Nice one, Mr. Bacon.

This reminds me of the one about a man who unfortunately had the name 'Fred Stinks'

He had a terrible childhood.

All the other kids mercilessly taunting him.

he suffered and he suffered and he suffered.

Unfortunately,

his parents did not see the problem.

So,

at the age of 21 he immediately took steps to have his name changed to something more suitable.

And now he lives happily ever after.

His new name?

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

'Jack Stinks'

The foreign ministry show that they have nothing better to do. A name is changed in 5 minutes. If there are still people out who really believe that the governments wants him back, they are in need of a brain surgeon. They neither want him back nor in prison. A revolution would occur.

They either want to waste time or kill him on the stairs of the airplane. In any case it shows that the government is not having much to govern they seem to have plenty of time on their hands, no wonder that the economy is in shatters..

Tip: get the airport occupiers in jail.

Why should there be any revolution if Thakki stays in jail??

"Problems can happen when we ask foreign countries to extradite him. We name him in our request as Thaksin Shinawatra but when those countries check his presence, they would not find him because he used different name," Panich said.

Problems?

How's about you tell the foreign countries what that different name is.... Takki Shinegra?

Sorted.

that is, officially, funny.

"Problems can happen when we ask foreign countries to extradite him. We name him in our request as Thaksin Shinawatra but when those countries check his presence, they would not find him because he used different name," Panich said.

Problems?

How's about you tell the foreign countries what that different name is.... Takki Shinegra?

Sorted.

Don't be silly. That would require thought and basic common sense. Neither of which can be found here.

I would like to see how long I would last if I commited a crime, changed my name, and tried to walk about the streets freely. Does that mean fingurepints and face recognition, DNA etc is now null and void in this country?? :)

If he does come back I can see a lot of court cases against newspapers who try to remind their readers about the Takki Shinegra name. The man has become a laughing stock, an object of ridicule. Even if it turns out this is not true, it won't be forgotten easily. All we need is for Bata to start selling a line of Takki Bashers.

Hahaha! :D:)

I am not sure 'Tacky' is an improvement over 'Toxin'.

Thanks for this daymaker, I needed a laugh, now I need to try to make it to the store before 2PM and the alcohol sales stop- that happened on Takki's (snicker) watch, any way we can get that reversed now that he has achieved complete humiliation? :D

Please let's try to keep some truth in the information here. Please stop the misinformation campaign. It was law long before him.

:D

Yes, he was responsible.

When Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra was elected in 2001, his government instituted a "social order" campaign. As part of this campaign, all bars and nightclubs had to close by 2 am, later changed to 1 am for all areas not officially designated as "entertainment zones". (Unlike Patpong, Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza were not so designated). A mandatory midnight closing time was even discussed. As of 2006, the Soi Cowboy bars switch off their outside neon lights by 1 am and usually close at 2 am.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soi_Cowboy

If you have any other info, please share.

Unrelated but related, as originators of plagues of today:

Blocking by the MICT

The MICT was established under the Thak Rak Thai government of billionaire businessman turned prime minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, in 2003 with a mandate to filter Websites. Web censorship started modestly enough but by 2005, Thaksin announced grandiose plans to block "800,000" Websites.

Source: wikiLeaks

So this means, and I never knew it was this easy; "original name" has was a warrant for his/her arrest. By changing name tags, we don't recognize the person because we can't get past the name tag? And therefore, they become invisible, or can't legally be arrested, because no one is anything more than a name?

Thai politics, aka ludicrous, that doesn't make sense either I gather. :) oy!

Reminds me of an article on the Bangkok Post last weekend by the title "Catch me if you want, but you don't want to, do you?" or something to that effect. The author provides reasonable arguments toward the claim that the Thai govt (the one that calls itself the govt now) deliberately avoids catching him. This story is in favour of that view...why didn't I ever think of it now?? makes a lot of sense.

I think ultimately Thai Gov DOES NOT want Takki in Thailand. Why? Because even he is not in Thailand, he can create such a damage in the Thai society already. If he is captured, put in jail, I can see a riot between the Red, yellow and other groups.

That's why Thai Gov. never pursue him, but keep him far away from Thailand.

Well well someone's got it right. If ever the Thai government Capture Takki and bring him home, the Thailand as you know it will self destruct. All you who call home here will have to flee to another country untill all the unrest has gone. Believe me when I say living up here in N.E they are passionate about Taksin and think he was wrongly convicted

. Far better to know where he is and what he's up to. As for his passports and names who care's as long as he doesn't do anymore wrong. Thailand has more worrying things to take care of than one broken man in Cambodia. Stay in Cambodia Takki if you love Thailand.

So this means, and I never knew it was this easy; "original name" has was a warrant for his/her arrest. By changing name tags, we don't recognize the person because we can't get past the name tag? And therefore, they become invisible, or can't legally be arrested, because no one is anything more than a name?

Thai politics, aka ludicrous, that doesn't make sense either I gather. :) oy!

Reminds me of an article on the Bangkok Post last weekend by the title "Catch me if you want, but you don't want to, do you?" or something to that effect. The author provides reasonable arguments toward the claim that the Thai govt (the one that calls itself the govt now) deliberately avoids catching him. This story is in favour of that view...why didn't I ever think of it now?? makes a lot of sense.

I think ultimately Thai Gov DOES NOT want Takki in Thailand. Why? Because even he is not in Thailand, he can create such a damage in the Thai society already. If he is captured, put in jail, I can see a riot between the Red, yellow and other groups.

That's why Thai Gov. never pursue him, but keep him far away from Thailand.

Well well someone's got it right. If ever the Thai government Capture Takki and bring him home, the Thailand as you know it will self destruct. All you who call home here will have to flee to another country untill all the unrest has gone. Believe me when I say living up here in N.E they are passionate about Taksin and think he was wrongly convicted

. Far better to know where he is and what he's up to. As for his passports and names who care's as long as he doesn't do anymore wrong. Thailand has more worrying things to take care of than one broken man in Cambodia. Stay in Cambodia Takki if you love Thailand.

Takki Shinegra - Sounds Japanese to me... can anyone help and search if Takki Shinegra means anything in Japanese / Korean

Would love to hear how Thai news readers / anchors on TV would pronounce "Takki Shinegra" . Would it sound like "Tiki Sheeee-ng-graaaa" ?

Stay in Cambodia Takki if you love Thailand.

The problem is that he doesn't. He loves first and foremost his wallet, then the power, family, contact-net etc. The Country comes somewhere between 'sneakers I bought last year and never wore' and 'the souvenir I got from Nicaragua'.

If I ever decide to become an International criminal, it is good to know that if I change my name I can fool all of the authorities and evade capture. Bottom line is if the Thai Gov. wanted him back here as much as they say they do, he would have been here a long time ago. How many rings does this circus have anyway?