Hells Angels Mc In Thailand

barrybike

Keep to your own ah.. if everyone had that mindset the world wouldnt be a very pleasant place to live in!

And for these MC gangs, i can agree that the founders idea might have been different of that they represent today..

I agree most people only knows about this through news etc, but selling drugs, doing human trafficking, arms dealing and murder is not just some news scoop.. its illegal and morally wrong and people who do that kind of business should be locked up. But i guess soon that will be taken care, the terrorist watchlist is growing every day... :)

my 2 cents.

/peace

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to help at the local dragstrip in Australia for many a year as an official and a bike racer. We used to run an All-Bike event every year with a party afterwards with live bands with vocals, licensed bar and strippers. All were invited including locals bike clubs. Never had any major problems with patch holders and if there were any problems, it was sorted out quick smart by the club bosses. I'm not into bike clubs per se, but I'm also not against them. You get A-holes in every crowd, regardless of whether they hold a patch, no patch, skin colour, nataionality or your ride, makes no difference to me :)

Edited by Garry

Keep to your own ah.. if everyone had that mindset the world wouldnt be a very pleasant place to live in!

And for these MC gangs, i can agree that the founders idea might have been different of that they represent today..

I agree most people only knows about this through news etc, but selling drugs, doing human trafficking, arms dealing and murder is not just some news scoop.. its illegal and morally wrong and people who do that kind of business should be locked up. But i guess soon that will be taken care, the terrorist watchlist is growing every day... :)

my 2 cents.

/peace

and what has that got to do with any clubs mentioned in this thread? (In Thailand)

maybe there are a few asian, and western governments you need to have a look at before pointing an uneducated finger at motorcycle clubs. Who runs the white slave trade, who runs the drug trade, who runs the arms trade???

Anyway I'm not here to waste time preaching to the clueless and I do not disagree that those who do the crimes you mention above should be locked up, but the minority within the outlaw clubs (in the west) that are involved in the above are literally insignificant in the "businesses' you describe when you look at the big picture

Maybe if some that hide in cyberspace actually spent the time to have a beer and get to know a few hardcore bikers, they would realise how hilarious and misguided some of these types of threads are

Most of the bile (not in your case) comes from individuals who feel intimidated by the clubs and so spit venom from afar

Cheers

I always wonder why join a riders club, is everybody so lonely? Why not give you g/f a bike and you have all the advantages of the clubs talked about here. Police will not touch you because Thai men cannot handle a girl who talks back and has money to show... Riding in a big Harley D. group not get that much attention as a little Thai girl on a serious big bike.

And wherever you go you never have to get toooo social with the boys in leather... You have your own "real" buddy with you...

post-12170-1263396320_thumb.jpg

Edited by Richard-BKK

I always wonder why join a riders club, is everybody so lonely? Why not give you g/f a bike and you have all the advantages of the clubs talked about here. Police will not touch you because Thai men cannot handle a girl who talks back and has money to show... Riding in a big Harley D. group not get that much attention as a little Thai girl on a serious big bike.

And wherever you go you never have to get toooo social with the boys in leather... You have your own "real" buddy with you...

Its a social group of people with common interests. Safety in numbers, birds of a feather etc...

People are not clueless sns as you say, I am from the us and rode bikes all my life there. I knew and associated with members from many of the clubs you mention SO DONT TELL ME WHAT TO THINK OR CALL ME CLUELESS PAL !!! The only people I ever met in these clubs that were not up to no good were the wannabe hangons who always went around spouting what an upstanding group of citizens these folks were.

People are not clueless sns as you say, I am from the us and rode bikes all my life there. I knew and associated with members from many of the clubs you mention SO DONT TELL ME WHAT TO THINK OR CALL ME CLUELESS PAL !!! The only people I ever met in these clubs that were not up to no good were the wannabe hangons who always went around spouting what an upstanding group of citizens these folks were.

Ok PAL!!!!! I aint no hangaround and you just carry on talking clueless crap if you like

A lot of people have been riding bikes all of their lives PAL!!!

and they dont waste time mouthing off and being a pretender on the web

Cheers and have a nice day clueless

See ya on the road :-O

Edited by SnS

• 4 weeks later...
Hells Angels MC are the creme of the crop and reading all these, mostly stupid and unjust, comments just shows, how little, people know about HAMC.

Pops

Dude, you misspelled two words. I'm sure you meant cream of the crap.

Whatever, just stay brave behind your keyboard.

You gotta be kidding me pops with your analogy of these groups. Stupid and unjust comments ? Maybe you should ask yourself why these groups are on law enforcement agencies hit list including interpol. Or do some searches on the violence, past and present they are involved in, murder, prostitution, drugs, extortion, guns. Its all very well documented. Sonny Barger was honest about the reason they exist. Yeah real freaking angels.

Murder, drugs, extortion, guns, they could be an arm of the CIA.

Anyhow, just believe whatever you wanna believe and dream on.

It is obvious that most in this thread have no idea whatsoever and their knowledge of outlaw clubs is limited to television and newspapers

Live and let live. Enjoy life and keep to your own

Absolutely right on brother.

Its easy to pick out the ones who stand out because of their colors and make them public enemy number 1, for they are so easy to recognize and fight, which makes law enforcement look good in the media.

Most outlaw club members have nothing to do with any criminal activities at all whatsoever.

Is a football club which has members that are criminally active a criminal organisation ?

No, well neither are outlaw motorcycle clubs.

Look at the current financial system in which for instance corporate higher management uses other people's money to give each other bonuses and commissions.

In real life they would be called common thieves.

My advice: Do not believe everything you read in the media about outlaw biker clubs for it includes a lot of speculation and dramatization.

I dont understand why it would worry anyone that a club has expat members living here. (as if they never had anyway.. ) Surely we are all just as entitled as each other to come and reside in Thailand.

Crazy thread- these guys have been comming here and living here on and off for decades. Big deal get over it.

I'm not into bike clubs per se, but I'm also not against them. You get A-holes in every crowd, regardless of whether they hold a patch, no patch, skin colour, nataionality or your ride, makes no difference to me :D

+1

If you take a look at the members, I think these clubs keep them out of trouble more than anything :)

I don't get it... why join an "outlaw" club and then get upset when people call you a criminal? Never understood the appeal of dressing up like a pretend criminal... I must be missing something...

Yes, you are missing a lot of the point and like many others, believe too much of what the media sells you. People who ride bikes are generally passionate about them, but the same as with women, different things appeal to different people. You should respect that.

Cheers,

Pikey.

You gotta be kidding me pops with your analogy of these groups. Stupid and unjust comments ? Maybe you should ask yourself why these groups are on law enforcement agencies hit list including interpol. Or do some searches on the violence, past and present they are involved in, murder, prostitution, drugs, extortion, guns. Its all very well documented. Sonny Barger was honest about the reason they exist. Yeah real freaking angels.

Thailand needs these kind of criminal foreign gang MCs like anyone needs a hole in the head. I don't want my biking be associated in any way with these gangsters, thanks very much. After many years of fighting with police and against eachother in Canada/US and being curtailed, riding a big bike for a hobby/fun has finally become respectable again. HA and Bandidos and the likes aren't clubs. They are criminal organizations and nothing less.

I don't get it... why join an "outlaw" club and then get upset when people call you a criminal? Never understood the appeal of dressing up like a pretend criminal... I must be missing something...

Yes, you are missing a lot of the point and like many others, believe too much of what the media sells you. People who ride bikes are generally passionate about them, but the same as with women, different things appeal to different people. You should respect that.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Hi Jeff,

Sorry if you found my question disrespectful, but you didn't answer the question- why join an "outlaw" club and then get upset when people call you a criminal?

Cheers!

Tony

Cheers,

Pikey.

Hi Jeff,

Sorry if you found my question disrespectful, but you didn't answer the question- why join an "outlaw" club and then get upset when people call you a criminal?

Cheers!

Tony

No, didn't find your question disrespectful at all. What I was getting at is that to tar every club member with the same brush and call them all criminals is wrong. Sure, there are some I expect, but as you probably know, the origins of the "outlaw" phrase was not so much in illegal activities, moreso a phrase that an AMA official used in the 50's to describe the 1% of motorcyclists who gave the other 99% a bad rep when in fact, that 1% were merely higher profile guys enjoying themselves to the max - much like some of the SSR dudes and others here in Thailand - a few beers and a bit of rowdiness. Nothing wrong with that. We're not outlaws in the criminal sense but Joe Public sometimes groups us all together much like you have done. Over the years I've learned to expect it from Joe Public but it irks me coming from fellow riders, especially when the 1% clubs pretty much keep themselves to themselves.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Hells Angels MC are the creme of the crop and reading all these, mostly stupid and unjust, comments just shows, how little, people know about HAMC.

Pops

Dude, you misspelled two words. I'm sure you meant cream of the crap.

Whatever, just stay brave behind your keyboard.

Well, I can understand that it is difficult for you to understand that this is an open forum on the internet using keyboards. This means people have the right to say their meanings on different subjects. As you do not seem to be able to contradict me in meaning, you succumb to threats! So do not be shy or a coward, just say openly what you intend to do if you meet me in person! Tell us how brave you are!

As you frantically try to make believe that HA is a peaceful motorcycle club, I enclose a clip from www.whiteprisongangs.com

Also for your information, half and more of HA and Bandidos club members in Scandinavia are in jail. Not the same people, they interchange but the numbers remain. Strange.

From whiteprisongangs:

Hells Angels MC

Established: March 17, 1948 in Fontana, California, United States

Founder: Otto Friedli

Years active: 1948-present

Territory: Chapters in North America, South America, Europe, Russia, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia

Ethnicity: Predominantly White

Membership: 3,600 full-patch members worldwide

Criminal activities: Drug dealing, arms dealing, extortion, prostitution, trafficking in stolen goods

Allies: Aryan Brotherhood, Cali Cartel, Indian Posse, Warlocks and various other biker gangs

Rivals: Bandidos, Mongols, Outlaws and Pagans

Hells Angels MC is labeled a Street Gang

Wednesday, Sep. 23 2009

According to a jury and Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas, the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club are officially a "street gang."

The gang's new label comes as the result of the conviction of one of its members in a Maricopa County Superior Court last week, where jurors were specifically asked if they deemed the Hells Angels a "street gang." Well, they did and convicted 32-year-old Nathaniel Sample of aggravated assault and of acting for the benefit of a criminal street gang.

Yep, those outlaw bikers- a real fine upstanding bunch of guys... There's a difference between beers and rowdiness and "selling of illegal firearms, manufacturing, possession and sales of addictive substances, burglary and assault, rape and fake ID."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Belgian-Fugi...em-t340143.html

Mad Dog Gang Member Arrested by Immigration Police

gallery_327_1086_17826.jpg

Chonburi immigration police arrest member of the Mad Dog gang after reports that he fled Belgium following criminal charges.

PATTAYA: -- [PDN]: Police Colonel Atiswit Kamonrat Superintendent of Chonburi Immigration, Pattaya and his team stormed a house in Classic Village, Moo.13, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi after reports that a Belgian National whose visa was evoked on the 25th November 2009 had fled his own country whilst facing 14 criminal charges,

The suspect who was later identified as Mr. Robert G.A.Verdickt, [54], was born in Wommelgem, Passport No. EG013946 had his visa evoked due to behaviors following substance abuse. He was taken to the immigration office for further investigation.

Police Colonel Atiswit said Mr. Verdickt's visa had been evoked due to behavior problems related to addictive substances.

Between the times of 1985 and 2008, Mr. Verdickt has been charged with possession and selling of illegal firearms, manufacturing, possession and sales of addictive substances, burglary and assault, rape and fake ID.

Following 14 further charges, Mr. Verdickt fled his country to hide out in Thailand, establishing a Harley Davidson gang with his friends calling it "MAD DOG". Police are now investigating the gang leader Mr. Tom and checking his records.

News : Kong Siptis

Photo : Kong Siptis

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Belgian-Fugi...em-t340143.html

2010-02-18

Ride On!

Tony

• 5 months later...

The white only rule only applies to some chapters. There is a Black and a few full patch members of the HA in Vancouver, Canada.

I think if they want to get membership in any decent numbers they ought to drop some of the racial rulings that only white anglo-saxons can join the HA!

You know, I thought the same thing. But then I was looking on the HA website (I guess to see what Thailand's status was, or if they listed the kingdom on their list) and I see that there is some Asian dude named Steven Yee on the "Big House Crew" (incarcerated members), so I guess that anglo-saxon thing may not still be in effect.

http://www.hells-ang...GHOUSECREW.html

Makes me wish I was still drivin a semi. See how tough they really are.

That reminds me of years ago back in the UK. Some bikers from the local chapter of the HA the " Monkey hangers " ( if you know the UK you will know where I mean ) scratched my brothers Cosworth, which was his pride and joy, and just told him to go F%$# and laughed as they rode off. Big mistake.

He went back to his garage where he kept his off road, raised, strengthened V8 land rover and drove over to the bar they drank in. All their nice shiny bikes were lined up outside. He then proceeded to drive over the line of bikes and then reverse over them just to make sure he didn't miss any. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

When I lived in Chumphon I went to the local bike club, had a chat with the guys and paid the money for the club patch. That was it. No worries or hassles. I came here and its you have to be nominated by 2 members then be a prospect for 6 months before you could get a proper patch etc etc etc. Needless to say I let the would be angels run their own club and didn't bother.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Hi Jeff,

Cheers!

Tony

No, didn't find your question disrespectful at all. What I was getting at is that to tar every club member with the same brush and call them all criminals is wrong. Sure, there are some I expect, but as you probably know, the origins of the "outlaw" phrase was not so much in illegal activities, moreso a phrase that an AMA official used in the 50's to describe the 1% of motorcyclists who gave the other 99% a bad rep when in fact, that 1% were merely higher profile guys enjoying themselves to the max - much like some of the SSR dudes and others here in Thailand - a few beers and a bit of rowdiness. Nothing wrong with that. We're not outlaws in the criminal sense but Joe Public sometimes groups us all together much like you have done. Over the years I've learned to expect it from Joe Public but it irks me coming from fellow riders, especially when the 1% clubs pretty much keep themselves to themselves.

Cheers,

Pikey.

I think you wil find you cant be a hells angel unless you are a criminal ! , they are not a bunch of fun loving charity fund raisers i assure you, get your self a couple of good books on the subject, and what pisses them off more than anything is the clones /clowns that imitate them, some have been killed for wearing HA colors when not members, be aware,

Antiquated ideas on antiquated bikes, saw a harley ferguson accelarate away from the lights on sukhomvit today, all noise, in fact a kid on a 2 stroke 125 dash passed him !,.pathetic...anyway, i cant join, i cant grow the beard ,:)

I don't care for Harley's myself I just like what I like but many people like bikes for different reason's, ( please lets not go there ).

What I think of them is in a picture posted back a bit.

Still !! since Buell have been involved with Harley though they have made some improvements e.g. Night Rod.

I wouldn't know if the HA would approve. There very expensive but I suppose that wouldn't bother them.