One-2 Call Blackberry Package

wimpy

I am thinking about signing up for a One-2 Call Blackberry package to use with a smart phone (not a Blackberry). I am mainly interested in getting unlimited GPRS/Edge service.

Can someone explain the difference between these three packages? Thanks.

BBPackage.jpg

Nobody has a clue?

I called them today and they said these packages are only for blackberry+ the desired application.

I don't know if they will block other traffic or not..

If you want unlimited for Balckberry it will cost 650thb/month.

If you want unlimited for any other phone it will cost 990thb/month.

I don't see why unlimited GPRS with a samsung would be different from unlimited GPRS with a blackberry...

Not sure they can check the traffic or not? Internet traffic would be the same on any phone, but don't know if blackberry has any other data that could be tracked and so if you use the "blackberry gprs" on another phone they will shut down the service??

Nobody has a clue?

I called them today and they said these packages are only for blackberry+ the desired application.

I don't know if they will block other traffic or not..

If you want unlimited for Balckberry it will cost 650thb/month.

If you want unlimited for any other phone it will cost 990thb/month.

I don't see why unlimited GPRS with a samsung would be different from unlimited GPRS with a blackberry...

Not sure they can check the traffic or not? Internet traffic would be the same on any phone, but don't know if blackberry has any other data that could be tracked and so if you use the "blackberry gprs" on another phone they will shut down the service??

There are several users here that are using the 650 thb/month Blackberry package with Iphones, so that is not an issue.

I'm guessing the 650 a month package gives you unlimited GPRS as well as the Blackberry Facebook and email push service.

So, if like me, all you want is unlimited GPRS to use on a non Blackberry device, either of the 300 baht packages should work. No?

the blackberry package allows you to sign up for pushmail and to use the bb messenger.

So the two 300 baht packages allow you to choose either the pushmail or the messanger as well as get the unlimited GPRS???

Looks that way, yes.

chat I am assuming is BB messenger, specific to bb phones and allows you to chat for free with other bb owners in your contacts.

quick note, dtac is now offering a bb package as well, didn't notice the prices tho as I wanted to keep my phone number

Today i signed up for the 300 baht BB Chat + Facebook package. I am currently using a Windows mobile device. I have been connected to the net for about two hours, and my balance has not changed. All seems good.

• 1 month later...