Ellis Pizza & Pasta

flip

Hey Fiddlehead! Let me know when you need a taste tester for your homemade pizza.

Or anyone else who needs an unbiased opinion on their homemade recipes. You don't even have to deliver as I will come to you. Don't worry about supplying beer , I'll bring my own.

Ok if I bring my wife and a few friends?

:partytime2:

back to the thread: I've eaten at the Ellis place a few times and the food was always excellent! The place had it's own unique ambience. It seems to be closed for good now. Does anyone know whether they moved to a new location?

They opened up again! They had health problems last year so they had to go back to Italy, problems now solved.They opened again in november.

Now they're open for lunch and dinner and doubled the space. They rented two town houses and doubled the number of tables at the same location.

Always same excellent food at very popular prices.

Ellis is open again? That's great news, I'll probably go there tonight.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the food at this place. The pizza is not the best, but for the price it is well worth it. At least the ingredients are fresh, and the couple are very nice people as well. I remember one time Iasked for a Veal Saltimbocca, and the lady specially made it for me. She even went out to buy the ingredients. The place is worth a try.

Do not get discouraged by how the place looks. Some of the best places I have eaten over time have been hole in the wall joints. .

Just got back from Ellis restaurant, I'm eating an excellent pizza while typing this. Good value at 210 baht but I think Modena's pizzas are a tad better.

A good recommendation for Ellis is that all the people eating there were Italian! Says it all for me really.

They expect to be moving to Nai Harn in the near future, maybe next week.

OK, Best way to get there??????

I think they did the go to Itaky when I looked but never found them. I Tried the sign in Nai Harn but never saw them and ended up on Vises via the Temple.. Went up from Nakita's and did see them also. Any help would be great and do MP me with a link etc.

OK, Best way to get there??????

I think they did the go to Itaky when I looked but never found them. I Tried the sign in Nai Harn but never saw them and ended up on Vises via the Temple.. Went up from Nakita's and did see them also. Any help would be great and do MP me with a link etc.

Coming up from Nikita's, turn left, then right & head up to small estate where it is at the end of a dead end soi. I originally found it by following the signs but that was a couple of years ago. Interesting they are open for lunch which is a better time for me.

Old M and M's location. Thai food there is doing nothing, plus there is still some walk in traffic by people looking for Italian.

Good Idea.. I woould love to see a pizza place there since M/M is out of bounds!

Huh? What does "M/M is out of bounds" mean? Where do you think the old M&M's was? It was about a ten minute motorbike ride away from the new one.