What's This?

kimamey

A street vaccum cleaner?

After a bit of investigation, it belongs to a freelance garbage collector.

Red color of his "machine" came because is a fervent "T" supporter :)

You can meet him every evening at Sanam Luang "thieves market" (beyond the klong) selling all his daily discoveries.

True... no kidding! :D

you should get your girlfriend some bigger shoes.

Sorry you've completely lost me now. What do her shoes have to do with it and why do you think she needs bigger ones.Don't take this as insulting I would just love to know what you mean. Maybe I'm being a bit stupid and not for the first time.

Sorry you've completely lost me now. What do her shoes have to do with it and why do you think she needs bigger ones.Don't take this as insulting I would just love to know what you mean. Maybe I'm being a bit stupid and not for the first time.

sorry, i can rarely take this site seriously these days, so i tend to get a little whimsical. i was viewing the close up of the photo and as i was looking around this machine, i noticed your girl's toes were rolling over her shoe platforms :) it's not you... it's me.

I've seen that weird contraption in the exact same place, it's right next to the shooting range. God knows how it works, I'm sure if you sit inside your head goes into the ventilation duct bit. A very unnerving thing, I thought.

I've seen that weird contraption in the exact same place, it's right next to the shooting range. God knows how it works, I'm sure if you sit inside your head goes into the ventilation duct bit. A very unnerving thing, I thought.

Maybe it is the clay pigeon launchers protection... :)

Maybe it is the clay pigeon launchers protection... :)

I seriously think it looks like some horrible bright leather bondage/torture device, you can sit down any time you like, but you can never leave...

I dont know if this is the same thing but me and my g/f was see something very similar looking with a small dog inside running around on a kind of wheel, like a hamster!! when we see it we just looked at each other and said what the fuc_k (she thai and didnt know what is was meant to do or show)

just another way of being cruel to animals this was but not sure if same thing

Any prizes for the right answer?

I think it`s a motorbike trailer used for the delivery of fresh meat.

I don't know what it is so I won't know if someone gets the right answer therefore no prizes just satisfaction. :)

sorry, i can rarely take this site seriously these days, so i tend to get a little whimsical. i was viewing the close up of the photo and as i was looking around this machine, i noticed your girl's toes were rolling over her shoe platforms :D it's not you... it's me.

Actually now I look at it you're right. I will mention that you said it. Give me your address and I will make sure she visits to give you the "credit" :)