Commonwealth Pinklao

This 10 years or so old building is located in Charan Sanitwong not far from Pata Department store.

I am considering investing there, apart from the building very faced to the road with some traffic, it doesn t look bad.

Has anyone ever lived there or owned a unit ....and give me any suggestion on how is the administration and other stuff...

Would you reccomend this place ?

Thanks

Also, in the case of a condo unit.... do you think it is possible to make the process of purchasing a unit without the need of a lawyer ?

I heard some people did it without lawyers.... The sales office of the condominium is in charge to sell this unit who is currently owned by a Thai guy who lives somewhere else in Bangkok.

The sales office of the Condominium told me the unit is ok and there are no pending charges except this year mantenance fee, which is not expensive.

Usually is trustworthy to hire a lawyer anyway or through the sales office there are no problems ?

I lived there for a while some ten years ago and actually very near Pata. Be forewarned, this area is (was ?) subject to sever flooding during the rainy season unless some dramatic improvement has been made to the drainage system since then.

Keyword - investing.

Questions - how is the rental market in that location? who will rent from you? how much rent can they afford?

that s ok.... I can get a ROI of about 0.6%-0.7% per month .... the area is full of foreigners and Pinklao is booming because people are expecting the BTS in few years...

My question was primaryly focused in the administration of the condominium company itself , if anybody has lived there or is owner of any unit to know if there have been problems or not....

The area is ok and the price is ok....