Beware! Colgate Motions Electric Toothbrush Tops Cm

Drew Aitch

I recently bought a Colgate Motions Electric Toothbrush at TOPS Supermarket in CM. They get really good online reviews for being great value for money, and I think TOPS is selling them for something like 350 Baht including batteries.

Well, I got the bugger home and it was so weak that if I put a slight bit of pressure on the head it would come to a complete stop. A bit disgruntled I bought 2 new batteries and away it went firing on all 4 cylinders – for a day! Then it appeared that all the power had drained out again!

There's either a dodgy batch of AAA batteries in mass circulation, or the toothbrush is defunct. I wanted to return it after the third set of batteries died, but alas no longer had the receipt. Apparently, the 2 AAA batteries are supposed to last 6 to 8 weeks under normal usage.

I might have just got hold of a product with a buggered up motor inside, but my advice for anyone tempted to grab one of these gnasher cleaners is to keep your receipt. Only 350 Baht and 2 sets of batteries I know, but it's my 350 sodding Baht and as I would have sooner spent on something more enjoyable.

Aitch :)

Edited by Drew Aitch