Good Lawyer For Court Despute Over Land And Fraud Chiangmai

ronwparker

I have a dispute with my ex girlfriend we are going to court -she defrauded me at land regisrtry and I want my money back

But tried two lawyers already-both bad -one good English but lazy and made many mistakes,other better but moody Thai only speaker.

Need an English speaker with Court /land dispute experience IN CHIANGMAI

Will be greatful for any help

Try to forgett it will only cost you more money and you dont have any rights in this country

Only you know the ‘real’ situation – did she defraud you or were you just careless?

If you think that fraud is involved, you need a lawyer to tell you ‘straight up’ without any BS.

Regardless of what others say, if your status in Thailand is all above board and you have been the victim of fraud, you can go to court and you can win. But you need a lawyer and a lot of patience (I won something in court and it took many years - not money, but time). I also think you need to be sure that something won’t mysteriously happen to you if you pursue a case in court.

If you are sure on all points then get a lawyer and go for it, if it’s a lot of money involved….but if it’s something you can walk away from and start your life again, I would say walk.

Sorry, I can’t (won’t) recommend a lawyer – the last time I did many years ago caused a friend heartache and a lot of money.

^ more like FCM has told the other side of the story

anyway, it sure beats another foodie thread :)

And there may even be a third side. I experienced a Thai woman telling their new tiirak lots of rubbish about me in order to provoke a conflict and gain sympathy. FarangCMai doesn't seem to be saying she didn't cheat him.