Leaving Chiang Mai - Motorbike For Sale

dannynomad

I'm leaving Chiang Mai and must sell my motorbike. Its a great bike and I'm jealous of the person who will be riding it after I'm gone :)

-Suzuki Hayate 125 CC Automatic

-Two years old

-Excellent condition

-Ownership papers included

-25,000 baht

-Call me at 0866542253 to arrange a test drive

17073_741889106257_13609892_43063137_8114191_n.jpg

What are ya jealous of.it's the next thing to A moped,give it away,it's not worth much.

Well, I can tell you that I am jealous of this BIG FREE AD WITH PHOTO.....!

I have a nice old car, a washing machine, an old fridge and a toddler's tricycle for sale. Can I post an ad with photos like this?

Mods?

Huh?

What are ya jealous of.it's the next thing to A moped,give it away,it's not worth much.

Well, I can tell you that I am jealous of this BIG FREE AD WITH PHOTO.....!

I have a nice old car, a washing machine, an old fridge and a toddler's tricycle for sale. Can I post an ad with photos like this?

Mods?

Huh?

Yes you can although it really is in the wrong forum and should be in the classified section I am sure a mod will move it when they see fit.

Why the hate? :)

Maybe its just "the next thing bigger than a moped" but I love it. Drove this bike all over North and had as awesome time. So I will miss it and yes, will be jealous of its next owner. And yes, I'm aware of the classified forum, but figured that this post would be more relevant in the Chiang Mai forum because that's where CM expats are most likely to check. (moderators obviously can make up their own minds).

Sheesh. Some people are dim. The point is that he's 'jealous' of the person who's in a position to enjoy Chiang Mai and with the time, freedom and inclination to ride around on a bike. Not this particular model per se, just the concept of enjoying Chiang Mai by bike, which he won't be able to do anymore after leaving.

It's an excellent price. But some people should buy themselves a life instead.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai