What Does Pizza Company Use For Cheese?

steffi

I'm not surprised to learn the you are a fan of the local 7- Eleven pizza. I can't stand it myself (it is actually Thai style pizza), but here in Thailand, it is a little better than the tomato sauce on a dried out cracker style. :D
You guys can nuke the pizza the Thai style 7/11 pizza in the microwave for an hour or two and it will dry out and taste like Italian.

We will stick with the hotdogs. :)

well, 7-Eleven bein an American convenience chain, I'm not surprised they sell that <deleted>, it goes well with the culture, I suppose. I guess even Thais can do better American sponge bread plastered with tomato puree than Americans'

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pizza-bafetto_588.jpg

:)

lovely, it's bruschetta pizza, thanks for posting it .... makes me hungry :D

Cheese bubbling.....crispy bits.....herbs on top. :D

Which wine is being served though britmaveric?

Edited by smokie36

Which wine is being served though britmaveric?

how can he know? he's the upside down pizza lover! have you heard him speaking to an Asda call centre representative? typical of the man :)

^no whinging about the wine. Drank litre(s) of table wine when I was there.... :D

Too bad the pizza is sh*te in Italy. :D

don't make it look like you actually were there, that image was taken from a website :)

btw, did you get a refund from Asda?

^never claimed I was there for that photo and btw table wine normally isnt served in the bottle. (in litre jugs mate, but of course you wouldn't know that if you never set foot in Italia) :)

yeah maybe in the few remaining trattorie where cheap travellers, like yourself, go .... :D you don't know what you're talking about, it's so funny and I can see you through

btw, thx for posting all those lovely pizza focaccia and pizza bruschetta pics, make me craving for some more

well, 7-Eleven bein an American convenience chain

The franchise started out in America, but it sells local products depending on what country it in. You being so"clever" and all :), you would think that you would know that. They do not usually sell American exported foods unless they are commonly available everywhere. 7/11 pizza is a Thai invention that is tastier than the Italian style competition, but a few hours in the microwave makes them comparable in case Sarve is visiting Isan and needs a fix.

Edited by Ulysses G.

I stated that I had tasted ketchup-on-crackers pizza in Italy, and you posted said post. My statement that "my opinion is not based solely upon the pizzas that I have enjoyed in Thailand (mostly American in style), but based upon what I have enjoyed in America and in Thailand" did not exclude others that I had tasted in other locations. I've tasted pizza even in the UK (not know for its tasty cuisine - but still far superior to the ketchup-on-crackers that I experienced in Italy).

I do pity you. So angry, hateful and full of contempt for the physically challenged. You must be very very lonely. Go snuggle up to your ketchup-on-crackers food. :)

BTW, you may want to invest in some English classes - perhaps a writing skills workshop. Not only are your posts nonsensical, but they are really poorly written. Oh, wait - it could be the result of your Italian ketchup-on-crackers diet. Ah, that's it. Never mind the English class recommendation. Given you dietary addiction, it would not help.

trying to wriggle off the hook? well. we won't let you :D you stated on 22nd Feb that: "My opinion is not based solely upon the pizzas that I have enjoyed in Thailand (mostly American in style), but based upon what I have enjoyed in America and in Thailand." then 4 days later, on 26th Feb, after you saw where the discussion was heading to, you casually let it slip that: "..(as have I) in Italy" talking about other people experience. You lie and you know you are a lier. The reality is that you never eaten pizza outside USA and Thailand. Yet, you feel you can spout venom on Italian pizza, something you don't even know what it looks like let alone taste like. Then you get upset if somebody call you for what you are. Come on old boy, tell me about Gino East pizza, you are on record saying it's a wonderful pizza. Have you seen the ingredients, seen the tomato paste? the crust? it looks like a savoury pie with tomato paste on top. Did you the notice the spice topping? eheh hold on a second what's Romano cheese for you? Oopss sorry to many difficult questions, they make you tired, I can visualise you already hyperventilating.... quick take that Renin pill, oh well make it two. What sad life you living in a far flung country, eating sponge thick pies, plastered with tomato puree, Romano cheese and flavourless toppings. American pizza is a sponge bread plastered with tomato puree. Buddy, you are just a side show in this thread, not worth my time or everybody's time, now take your Renin and go to sleep.

I've been to Italy, whether you believe it or not is clearly unimportant. As I said before, according to the posts you are the only one who is saying that ketchup-on-crackers is superior. You're all alone. Must be tough trying to garner support without anyone backing you up. RIP :D

^never claimed I was there for that photo and btw table wine normally isnt served in the bottle. (in litre jugs mate, but of course you wouldn't know that if you never set foot in Italia) :)

How would sarge know Brit? The only vino he knows has twist-off tops. Heard that Ripple is one of his favorites as it compliments his ketchup-on-crackers cuisine. :D

Interesting website (of course US based, but less partisan then Ulisse), click here

Interestingly the top four of the list are Italian :)

There must be still a couple of Americans who know they didn't invent the pizza;nice variations on the theme though,i'd give a try if there's no pineapple on it,a horrible sin for Italians.

I've been to Italy, whether you believe it or not is clearly unimportant. As I said before, according to the posts you are the only one who is saying that ketchup-on-crackers is superior. You're all alone. Must be tough trying to garner support without anyone backing you up. RIP :D
How would sarge know Brit? The only vino he knows has twist-off tops. Heard that Ripple is one of his favorites as it compliments his ketchup-on-crackers cuisine. :)

you don't get it, do ya? you're utterly unloved and completely ignored here old fart, you have been proven a fibber and a troll, you can even be funny. How could you be? such sad life you had, a diet of sponge bread plastered with tomato paste, drinking fizzy coke until all your teeth have rotted. Betcha you never dare to smile just go away and take that horrid Gino East sponge bread plastered with tomato puree with you, and don't fart on your way out

The franchise started out in America, but it sells local products depending on what country it in. You being so"clever" and all :), you would think that you would know that. They do not usually sell American exported foods unless they are commonly available everywhere. 7/11 pizza is a Thai invention that is tastier than the Italian style competition, but a few hours in the microwave makes them comparable in case Sarve is visiting Isan and needs a fix.

It's an American company, of course it has branches worldwide, some products vary depending on the geographical area, but the ethos of American cheap and nasty food is the founding mission. It now appears that American relics have found a new home in CM; what these poor Thais done to deserve that? It has become the graveyard of sponge bread plastered with tomato puree lovers :D

The only American product that Sarge really enjoys besides Ripple is Boone's Farm "wine". It goes perfectly with dried out Italian pizza crust and the price is right! :)

index_40.gif

:D what a maroon, you manage to remind us (not that we needed) how disgusting is American food & drink. well done dimwit ....

Let's face it 711 cuisine is normally drunk food. Out on a good session and end up starving. So you end up eating the sh*te there because nought else open!

Mind you the spicy chicken sandwich not too shabby!! :D

I can't imagine ever being that hungry and/or pissed. :)

How would sarge know Brit? The only vino he knows has twist-off tops. Heard that Ripple is one of his favorites as it compliments his ketchup-on-crackers cuisine. :D

Plenty of decent Australian wines with screw tops venturalaw. I guess you don't really know your wine at all!

I hear some Californian wine is served in the same way. :D

Its true, cork does nothing for a wine's flavor. Screwtops are superior. The only reason high end wines mostly still don't use them are the image and issues with wine snobs. Over time, cork is going away, and that's a good thing.

Interesting website (of course US based, but less partisan then Ulisse), click here

Interestingly the top four of the list are Italian

Actually, they are all American pizzas which were based on Italians ones, but adapted and improved over many years. That is why they are called "New York-Neapolitan" and "New York Style". :)

Its true, cork does nothing for a wine's flavor. Screwtops are superior. The only reason high end wines mostly still don't use them are the image and issues with wine snobs. Over time, cork is going away, and that's a good thing.

Sounds like wine corks and Italian pizzas have a lot in common. :)

Plenty of decent Australian wines with screw tops venturalaw. I guess you don't really know your wine at all!

I hear some Californian wine is served in the same way. :D

Smokie, I ment no offense to Australia - that is a country that I have never visited.

It was quite well known in California that only the cheaper, low quality wines came with twist-off metal caps. However, I researched the issue since you challenged my claim demeaning twist-off cap wine and discovered that apparently there are some decent wines with twist-off caps. Here's the story:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2254-Philadelphi...off-cap-anymore