True Runaround

dthomasss

I am moving to Pattaya in three week and decided to order True internet. I went to their online site and found a way to send email with phone number to order. Within a couple of days I received a call from them and gave them all my information. The woman said she would verify everything and get back to me within a week to set up installation date for phone line etc.

Two days ago I received a call from someone else who spoke almost no English and he asked me all the same questions, then said they would have to check if service was available. He then hung up. I could not contact the woman who took the initial information because it showed as a "private number" on my phone.

I am now stuck. Do I simply wait and hope that I will eventually receive another call, or is there an actual True shop in Pattaya where I can place my order in person?

welcome to the club, ais dongle supposed to be ok here not working, been to 3bb, 3 times now finally got line in today but have to wait 3 days for connection. i will not hold my breath. TOT TTT all full here true were a waste of time. all they do is have prity girls behind the counter who are sui mak mak but do not have a clue about what they are selling. good luck. i went to true all sat there eating told me gin cow come back later, how proffesinal. make them gin cow at differnt times and ban mobile phones from the work place and they might get some where.