Virginity

mark45y

Virginity  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since I got here five years ago I have met four virgins. Two under 30 and two over 30. The first one worked at a Mandarin Oriental hotel in a mid range executive position and the latest for Exxon in the same level of job. Neither is beautiful, the first was quite heavy by Thai standards. The current one is attractive and weight and height proportionate. Her father is in the military and her mother owns a market stand. She drives a new car that dad bought (made the down payment) and she still lives at home.

Both women suggested moving in with me. I didn’t come here looking for a wife. Been there done that in the west. Current lady wants to get married eventually and has decided it is OK to live with me in the meantime. The lady in question is 32 years of age. She has never had a boyfriend. I think by Thai standards her virginity is her major attraction.

I think if she moves in with me it will effect her reputation to the extent that a Thai man would never choose her if we don’t work out. She being over thirty and living with a Falang would, in my opinion tarnish her reputation.

I have rarely gone out with a woman more than a few times without having sex but have not had sex with her because of the virginity issue. I don’t know anything about her sexually. I know the other virgins I met didn’t like oral sex. It seems if I am to have sex with her it will mean the loss of her virginity.

Has the Thaivisa membership had much experience with virgins? If you married a virgin did you wait until after marriage to consummate the relationship or did this happen before you were married? Did you initiate the consummation or did the lady?

What happens if you deflower the woman and then the marriage plans change? Is this considered very bad form?

Edited by mark45y

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the Thaivisa membership had much experience with virgins?

I know I haven't and how do you know they are virgins

Because they say they are.. :)

When you get to 12 will you be in heaven

:D

Seen too many schoolchildren who have either had babies or abortions.

One local clinic does a roaring trade in abortions (even though it is 'frowned upon here').

She tells you she is a virgin? Have her examined by a doctor to be sure or have yourself examined for believing her :)

No brag. Just fact. I met six virgins when I was in my teens. How did I know? Hymens were of varying strength and size but all were very easy to recognize.

I then went through a period of 30 years meeting no virgins at all. Since I have been in Thailand I have encountered 4 perhaps five. None of the women was in a position to have her virginity surgically restored. So I am convinced it was the original issue model.

I was quite surprised to encounter virgins over the age of 30. The ladies seemed to think it was normal or at least not unusual.

How do I know they are really virgins? I have a virgin checker thing. If it goes in they are not a virgin. If it does not go in they are a virgin. Hymens don't break easily. It is easy to tell.

It seems if I am to have sex with her it will mean the loss of her virginity.

-------------

What happens if you deflower the woman and then the marriage plans change? Is this considered very bad form?

-----------------

I then went through a period of 30 years meeting no virgins at all.

----------------

None of the women was in a position to have her virginity surgically restored. So I am convinced it was the original issue model.

------------------

How do I know they are really virgins? I have a virgin checker thing. If it goes in they are not a virgin. If it does not go in they are a virgin. Hymens don't break easily. It is easy to tell.

..Holy crap ('scuze my language), seems Thaivisa will never cease to boggle my mind.

Edited by eek

-------------

-----------------

----------------

None of the women was in a position to have her virginity surgically restored. So I am convinced it was the original issue model.

------------------

..Holy crap ('scuze my language), seems Thaivisa will never cease to boggle my mind.

Yeah right And

What amazes me these girls are virgins but allow a full medical

:)

Virgin checker for sale, direct shipment from UK or other orgin. Detects obstructions and monitors for spinning eyes during its operation. This weekend only 1.2 million baht.

Have you got a link

-------------

-----------------

----------------

------------------

Why do you cast aspersions about a subject that you seemingly have little knowledge. If you want to make a comment why don’t you make a comment.

Do you have any experience with virgins in Thailand? What was your experience?

If you don’t have any experience with virgins in Thailand why would you comment at all?

The more I live here the more I realize virginity is not thought about in the same way as it is in the west. If you have a different experience I welcome your thoughts on the issue without the innuendo.

Virgin checker for sale, direct shipment from UK or other orgin. Detects obstructions and monitors for spinning eyes during its operation. This weekend only 1.2 million baht.

Have you got a link

I was trying to be discreet. You might want to use your own virgin checker thing. Although you can use mine for free if the lady is willing. I have applied for a license and certification and work permit for virgin checking but was told to come back on Monday by the Pattaya immigration authority.

Have you got a link

I was trying to be discreet. You might want to use your own virgin checker thing. Although you can use mine for free if the lady is willing. I have applied for a license and certification and work permit for virgin checking but was told to come back on Monday by the Pattaya immigration authority.

That's because the SWAT team want the job

I though the only people on this planet who still cares about virginity were Arabs.

If you are dating a virgin one has little choice but to be care. Dating a virgin means no sex while she is a virgin. Which brings up the point, do you or don’t you. If you do and don’t get married is this going to scar the woman or is it something she can live with. At 30 maybe she is tired of being a virgin anyway.

Are you going to get a straight answer from the virgin lady? I have my doubts.

It's been my experience that women are always the one that decides if sex is going to occur or not. The only exceptions are in cases of rape or slavery. As Phil Conners said, are you living in the Victorian era? Who in a modern society gives a hoot if a woman is a virgin or not?

What real purpose is the poll intended for? There are probably as many virgin men as virgin women. The lonely, shy, ugly ones stay virgins and the hotties (of both gender) get more action.

"Scar the women" for taking her virginity, holy crap, you sound like you're living in the Victorian age.

Maybe I have been brainwashed. I just finished writing an email to the girl I took to the senior prom. We have stayed in touch for all these years through marriages and children and the ups and downs of life.

She told me you never forget your first. You never forget the man who takes your virginity.

I tend to think women consider it something special. I would post a question about it in the woman’s forum but we all know how far that would get.

I know I remember all my first time encounters with women. I remember them in detail. In a society with 50% men and 50% women that means one virgin for every man. Since I have had more than my share there are at least 8 men out there who have not had a virgin. I don’t know, how many men here have never had a virgin? And are the guys who have not had a virgin the ones who will bash me in this thread?

What is a woman’s real attitude? It is like losing your cell phone? Or is it like losing your baby fat.

What are the chances of getting a woman’s opinion here? I would say slim. I guess it is not a PC topic.

wow mark you are a simply guy. Do you just belive everything anyone tells you. Do you think if these girls had been with 1 or 2 guys or loads of guys they would tell u ??? Its says to just say ' I am a virgin ' . haha.. Wake up my friend this is Thailand in 2010 not thailand in 1960. :) I have lived here 15 years and i told my new Thai GF i was a virgin and i have never looked at a girl in my life :D .. but for some reason she didnt belive me ...... this reason is that she has a brain and knows the world is not all Rose flowers and no sex before marraige...

Next thing Mark , you will be telling us ... you have met a new Thai GF and her buffalo really is sick :D ..

Get a new calander for this year its 2010 not 1960.

It's been my experience that women are always the one that decides if sex is going to occur or not. The only exceptions are in cases of rape or slavery. As Phil Conners said, are you living in the Victorian era? Who in a modern society gives a hoot if a woman is a virgin or not?

What real purpose is the poll intended for? There are probably as many virgin men as virgin women. The lonely, shy, ugly ones stay virgins and the hotties (of both gender) get more action.

No I don’t think it is the same at all in Thailand. Lonely ugly men go to a karaoke here at a relatively young age. And there is less homophobia here than in the west.

Traditional Thai women still live at home with their parents and are far more controlled than their western counterparts. I don’t think virginity is uncommon in unmarried Thai women between the ages of 20 and 30. I think it is uncommon in the west.

What are the chances of getting a woman’s opinion here? I would say slim. I guess it is not a PC topic.

You already got a woman's opinion in post #8:

Edited by Phil Conners

wow mark you are a simply guy. Do you just belive everything anyone tells you. Do you think if these girls had been with 1 or 2 guys or loads of guys they would tell u ??? Its says to just say ' I am a virgin ' . haha.. Wake up my friend this is Thailand in 2010 not thailand in 1960. :) I have lived here 15 years and i told my new Thai GF i was a virgin and i have never looked at a girl in my life :D .. but for some reason she didnt belive me ...... this reason is that she has a brain and knows the world is not all Rose flowers and no sex before marraige...

Next thing Mark , you will be telling us ... you have met a new Thai GF and her buffalo really is sick :D ..

Get a new calander for this year its 2010 not 1960.

No, beg your pardon. We tried to have sex and I discovered a hymen.

Edited by mark45y

You already got a woman's opinion in post #8:

Holy crap and boggles my mind. That means what? A. Topic to silly to think about. B. Don’t want to discuss it, embarrassing. C. Lost mine so long ago I can’t remember. D. Thai women are like the Canadian hockey team.