Bacon Recommendation In Pattaya!

syd barrett

Lean Back Bacon 200g (no visible fat) priced at 65 baht.

Vacuum packed package produced by 'The Western Wholesale Meat Company Limited'.

The package has a cow and a pig motif, with them both wearing a typical chefs white hat.

Friendship Supermarket Pattaya Tai.

Enjoy! :)

Shhhh! Don't tell everybody. It can be hard enough finding Western bacon, now everyone will be buying it. :)

IMHO, it's definitely the best English-style bacon in Pattaya. I prefer the short back, the fat adds that essential bacon flavour. :D

It's about the same price as KPK and Yorkie's bacon, but a superior cure and cut.

MMMMMMMM Bacon, time for me to create another Bacon Explosion me thinks.

That recipe looks fantastic... where's the best place to buy Italian sausage meat?

Bacon Explosion awesome 100% artery clogger !!!

Instead of Italian sausage meat I use a mixture pork mince with some dry Italian herbs and egg.

When rolling it all up i add some mashed potato and cheese as well.............yummy yummy yummy !!!!

where's the best place to buy Italian sausage meat?

in Italy, but if you just fancy a great plate of pasta for about 100 baht, with Friendship on your right side, keep going straight, then turn right at the traffic light, you will see Tony's Gym, just opposite there is a building complex with a very small cafe called "Cafe" which is barely visible, ask for Aeow , she's the chef.

That's 325 Baht a kilo.

Too expensive.

It's cheaper if you go direct to the Western Wholesale shop on Soi Chaiyapruek 2!

I believe its about 195/kg if you go direct. Same for their sausages, a darn sight cheaper if bought direct.

Edited by RabC

Try Mr Moo next to Big C - South. The best bacon due to the way it is cured, do not get the water (white stuff) when you cook it and sorry you need some fat on the bacon for the 'extra' flavour but by all means cut it off on your plate if you do not wish to eat.