Second Hand Containers

AliasJohn

Hi John

I have been looking for containers my self.

I faxes these people http://www.containerconstruction.com/en/catalog.php?idp=9

They offered the following

I've got your fax required 20' dry container 2 nos and 1 nos of 40' dry container this morning.

Please note below price

20' = 35000/nos

40' = 46000/nos

I then visited them, The containers I were offered were about 40% good, they had come to the end of there working life.

I now plan to try and buy s/h containers direct from the shipping / haulage companies, Laem Chabang, Chonburi I believe is the best place to search, I understand that there are several companies from Chonburi, that list in Yellow Pages,

Good luck if you find anything please let me know, and vice versa

ATB

MM

Hi John

I've got your fax required 20' dry container 2 nos and 1 nos of 40' dry container this morning.

Please note below price

20' = 35000/nos

40' = 46000/nos

I then visited them, The containers I were offered were about 40% good, they had come to the end of there working life.

I now plan to try and buy s/h containers direct from the shipping / haulage companies, Laem Chabang, Chonburi I believe is the best place to search, I understand that there are several companies from Chonburi, that list in Yellow Pages,

ATB

MM

Hi John

Please note below price

20' = 35000/nos

40' = 46000/nos

ATB

MM

Thanks for your reply. I went to Container const yesterday. I bought 2x 40 footers 75% condition including survery for 50000.00 baht each. They are in good condition. They are getting more in April. I will need 2 more then and in May.

Thanks again,

Cheers...John

What you both want to do with these containers?

Turn them as habitat, put them on land you paid (but who do not belong to you), and if something go soar just move them away?

:):D

Could be a start of a good business

post-61130-1268284624_thumb.jpg

Why not? :D

They sell them ready to go outfitted or in any other condition on Suwinthawong Road near intersection Chalongrkung Road?Lat Krabang righthand coming from Ramkhamhaeng...

Hi John,

I have been looking for containers myself and di got to the bottom of it. At list I think.

I am paying around 30.000 THB for 20 foot container 75% good and clean.

I also want to use for housing.

We may joing venture if you want. I am in BKK.

Let me know.

JJ