Why Was The Dulwich Thread Edited?

chownah

I asked a question on the Dulwich thread (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31981)

and when I went back to see if I got an answer I couldn't find it. Upon investigating I discovered that all the posts after May 1st were stripped off and it was therefore dropped way back to page 5 or somewhere in that vacinity. I'm just wondering why? Did I ask the wrong question? or maybe it was the right question.

Edited by chownah

Chownah,

It might have been my fault. I was the last poster on the thread. I said that the rumours from staff, parents and workers there was that there was 30 million baht missing from the accounts and that the catering operation was crooked. Maybe you can't say things like that on TV.

Chownah,

It might have been my fault. I was the last poster on the thread. I said that the rumours from staff, parents and workers there was that there was 30 million baht missing from the accounts and that the catering operation was crooked. Maybe you can't say things like that on TV.

Within an hour of my posting, the whole thread was gone.

Would be nice to have an explanation, even if it was to show posters what we did wrong.

Chownah,

Within an hour of my posting, the whole thread was gone.

Would be nice to have an explanation, even if it was to show posters what we did wrong.

Just guessing here... but I'd assume other issues can come into play regarding unsubstantiated rumours of alleged illegal doings. You'll note, TV has and does post items themselves, usually after a charge has been legally brought . Also protects someone from posting: 'Sir Burr (or anyone) aka Bob Brown, blah, blah, blah'... I've seen a few breaches but the mods appear to try to be fair in this aspect. :D

PS: if my conclusion is correct, this thread too may be gone once reviewed. Fair play really.

OR, this may end up edited in Forum Support :o

Edited by bahtandsold

I dumped it to trash. An unsubstantiated story with potential for grief. Anyone over the age of consent would realize that.

So I didn't do any thing wrong? I'm just wanting to make sure I don't cause any problems that might get myself (or anyone else) in trouble. My last post was just asking someone what their source of information was.

Edited by chownah

Currently there are legal wranglings surrounding this issue which ThaiVisa.com does not want to be a part of. Once the dust has settled and everyone has a clear position on this then the subject can be discussed.

Thanks but i dont see this thread searving any real purpose - moved to Forum support and closed.

Regards

Wolfie