Piss On Phuket

jackh

I once had a Mozambiquan girlfriend who liked to piss on my hand in the shower. Left me a bit cold (well a bit warm on the hand really) but worth it, as she was like a woman possessed thereafter

That is fascinating!

Have you got anything intelligent to say or anything relevant to add to the topic?

That is fascinating!

Have you got anything intelligent to say or anything relevant to add to the topic?

Seeing as this topic has been answered numerous times before people might as well just talk about whatever they want. Anyhow it was quite relevant to the subject of this thread "Piss On Phuket".

This topic should not be allowed.We are here guests who dont like dont need to come.As many posters i like after many years phuket,there are no perfect places in the world.Anyway where to falangs meet the spot is nearly ruined.Stay away from tourist area if you not want,here is Sun,good prices,friendly poeple,airport.hospital,plenty things to do.Give me a thaipassport.

This forums biggest failing, is allowing morons to make trollish post like this. They then delete, warn, ban any member that says the slightest negative thing about them.

People don't have the power to completely ignore these people. If they never got a single reply they would have to go away. As it is everyone bites, which I guess is a sign of how passionate people are about this fantastic place, but makes the trolls keep coming back and makes this forum a joke at times.

I once had a Mozambiquan girlfriend who liked to piss on my hand in the shower. Left me a bit cold (well a bit warm on the hand really) but worth it, as she was like a woman possessed thereafter

Interestingly I had a g/f from Zanzibar who also did similar things....

I,ve only visited Phuket a few times but I think the place very nice.......I can think of a lot worse , like Rotherham or Wakefield.

That is fascinating!

You are a true natural. You don't even have to try to be a smartass.