Can U Name This Hotel For Me

globalhopkinations

Trying to figure out the name or any info about this hotel I've circled it in green it's just north or the central festival mall. I've parked there a few times just to run into the mall and thought from outside (it's kinda jungly look) it might be worth checking out but always forgot to stop in and get the name or take a look. Have any of you ever been or at least know the name that would be cool. Thanks

Also I've herd from other friends that in there are thai visa gatherings or breakfasts from time to time, depending on members locations, Is this true and if so what/when /how often/where in Pattaya might this happen?

Thanks again

post-90375-1269019154_thumb.jpg

You have any opinion on the place, i'm finding it for about 1100bht a night(seems decent price but I get the same at the Villa Panalee and I know they have a unbelievably comfortable bed) but not to much on the pics or reviews online about GREEN. Thinking of staying for songkran and got my sister coming and she and the GF wants something central. I'm mostly concerned with a comfortable bed and remotely clean.

Well it is central thats for sure,last time i stayed there was a about 2 year ago,they have two wings the one side had been done up and was ok....yes just ok....the other side was below standard but i am sure by now they would have done improvements also.....I thought it was used more of a 1 nighter if you get my drift back then...but with the new central store opposite it should of gone a bit more upmarket now to catch the russian punters??

I would try Areca lodge or some where around soi dianna plenty of newish decent places around there...or stick with what you know so as not to be disapointed.

Also if your in one side of the green hotel you can get the noise from the bars on the corner of 2nd road at night.

Hope this helps,maybe another poster can be a bit more up to date.