Long Term Parking - Some 5 Days

lotus eater

I will be taking my car to Bkk and staying in Sukhumvit soi 10 for about 5 days during which I don't need/want to use it until I leave. Can anyone suggest a place near a BTS station where I can leave my car for the 5 days? The more inexpensive the better. It doesn't have to be near Sukh soi 10, just near a BTS/MRT connexion to Asoke or Nana.

try parking in Bumrungrad for free and shuttle bus to BTS

Is it that simple? I don't have the temperament or time to drive around testing the possibilities, especially as I want to minimize driving in Bkk in the first place.

Anyone know about Tesco Lotus at On Nut? Is it available for overnight and long term parking?

Anyone know about Tesco Lotus at On Nut? Is it available for overnight and long term parking?

Don't think so, well not for free anyway, they now give you a card and a ticket with the time of entry and I think you have to pay for more than a few hours.

At Tesco On Nut the fee was 50 Baht an hour if you parked more than 2 hours when it first opened. I wouldn't recommend trying to park long term as they might whell clamp you (seen this in Carrefour)

A few of the BTS have a park and ride like Morchit and Lad Phrao.

At Tesco On Nut the fee was 50 Baht an hour if you parked more than 2 hours when it first opened. I wouldn't recommend trying to park long term as they might whell clamp you (seen this in Carrefour)

A few of the BTS have a park and ride like Morchit and Lad Phrao.

Thanks for that info. Do you have an idea of the prices at Mochit or Ladphrao? (Presumably you know they allow long term parking.)