Bangkok Pissup Party, June 10th

kreon

will you be there?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go there after work. Which should be around 6:30PM. Have another farewell party to attend at the Dubliner afterwards.

Do I need my Union Jack bandana again?

Oh boy... hope I'm not that chubby anymore.  :o

No. Babe you look great.

Edited by tukyleith

I've got a camera, udon. Give me your e-shed address and I'll send you some. :o

Well.. now.. Screw my bandana. I couldn't find it. Wanna print out TV logo, but it's too small and totally screwed up when enlarged. Any bigger logo, george?

Got too much stuff on Jockstar, gotta sit at this computer the whole weekend, and a night on the booze gonna lose me a couple of days which I can't afford to lose.

In the future though when things a bit quieter round here sounds good. :o

i suggest we meet at the downstairs bar near the front where the band plays, manager's name is peter, if he's there :D

If you look like your avatar then you wont be difficult to miss. :D:D:D

and probably pissed as well :D

Looking forward to it mate. See around 8ish. :o:D:D

...160 baht for a beer. Pricey too. Maybe I'll come for one. Cant we find a better venue? ...

Jesus H Christ! 160 baht!

So that's a probable No, then. Apart from one to meet Jockstar. We'll go off to the Hillary Bar in soi 4 and play some pool :o

Maybe I should start reading this thread from the beginning and not ass-backwards. :D

got some nice tables in hilarys, nice atmosphere too, you play any good RDN?

I used to think I was da.mn good :D , but there are some very, very, good players at Hillary now - and all the tables are these US style with pockets the size of buckets so practically any shot is makeable. I made a few good shots last night but lost position on the cue ball, couldn't make my last ball and the other guy cleaned up. In my local in Phuket, the tables are twice the size with small pockets and small balls, so potting is in itself quite difficult. But these tables in Hillary are all about tactics and keeping control of the white ball. So I need to adapt, like most ex-snooker players need to do when they first start playing pool and wonder why they get beat on such "easy" tables :D

Anyway, I hope to give you a good game, Jock!

...160 baht for a beer. Pricey too. Maybe I'll come for one. Cant we find a better venue? ...

So that's a probable No, then. Apart from one to meet Jockstar. We'll go off to the Hillary Bar in soi 4 and play some pool :o

Maybe I should start reading this thread from the beginning and not ass-backwards. :D

got some nice tables in hilarys, nice atmosphere too, you play any good RDN?

I used to think I was da.mn good :D , but there are some very, very, good players at Hillary now - and all the tables are these US style with pockets the size of buckets so practically any shot is makeable. I made a few good shots last night but lost position on the cue ball, couldn't make my last ball and the other guy cleaned up. In my local in Phuket, the tables are twice the size with small pockets and small balls, so potting is in itself quite difficult. But these tables in Hillary are all about tactics and keeping control of the white ball. So I need to adapt, like most ex-snooker players need to do when they first start playing pool and wonder why they get beat on such "easy" tables :D

Anyway, I hope to give you a good game, Jock!

I wasnt the one who asked if you can play. But hey. It would be a good game if we play. See ya tonight mate. Will you be flying solo or have the other half? My missus will be with me but no worries shes a cool chick.

Looking forward to a couple or ten RDN. My kids at school(in my football team) played footy today in a competition and won. Nice! Yes? No is it ######. It means i gotta get up early Saturday and go with them and play the next round. So as i said i'll come a long for one. Na ###### that i'll be along for a few at least. INsight. Why you not coming mate?

I've got a flight back to Phuket in the morning, so I won't be drinking toooo much, either. (I rarely do. No, really! :D )

Looking forward to a couple or ten RDN. My kids at school(in my football team) played footy today in a competition and won. Nice! Yes? No is it ######. It means i gotta get up early Saturday and go with them and play the next round. So as i said i'll come a long for one. Na ###### that i'll be along for a few at least. INsight. Why you not coming mate?

I've got a flight back to Phuket in the morning, so I won't be drinking toooo much, either. (I rarely do. No, really! :D )

Do ya smell it? Do ya? Its now piled so high. That bullshite that came out of your mouth. :D:D What time you heading down mate? I should be there around 8ish. No later than 9 but more than likely around 8.