Thai Protesters Target Bangkok's Tourist Centre

webfact

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a man playing the guitar on stage at Phaa Fan, although The Nation might report it as a grenade launcher later ... :)

That woman is saying that Abhisit cannot speak anymore because she isn't listening anymore. I suspect that he isn't listening to her either, unless she is his missus.

Given the amount of material she has I can see why they gave her the 2.30 slot...

She's a spy. She's been hired by the government to send the red shirts to sleep, then the mopping up crew will move in and carry the red shirts out.

Blimey ... this woman goes on. But fair enough ... she's 66 years old. She's spent much of her time in L.A. but claims to have come back to support democracy.

If she's been in L.A. for the period of time she claims, she could have lost the terrible accent she's speaking in.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh .... she's finished!!! Bloody hel_l ... now she's speaking Thai too!! This could go on all night .... might drive the crowd away on her own.

She's doing a Weng ... but in slow motion!!

Bangkok Betty???
We should give her a catchy nickname ...

Doris?

"Betty Baaaaaaaaa" at the moment.

Christ .. she is scary! If she had sat down with Abhisit last week I think he would have crapped his pants :)

If the police want to start carting people off to jail, I think she should be at the front of the queue ... what an earache she'd give them. They'd soon change their mind if they were all like her. Worse sound than the noise from that screaming crowd dispersal equipment.

Edited by Sunderland

Ya...the level of audio vitriol just went up a few notches when she switched from English into Thai....

But at one point, while still in English, she was talking about their peaceful movement and then went on to say how she was one of the people who wanted to kill the PM....

Really feel like I'm missing all the good stuff in Thai now.... :)

so what's the BIB right approach into this situation? when do they bring the water canons and the rubber bullets?

Probably tomorrow night. They have given them an ultimatum. Now they will inform the protesters that they are comitting a crime and probably give them another 24 hours. That way no one can claim "ich habe es nich gewust" (I didn't know) ... so I do not expect any action tonight.

But this is a personal opinion, so I could be totally wrong! :)