Nakhon Nayok

Sawat dii, im living in australia and want to move to Thailand to live with my Thai wife in Nakhon Nayok but need a job. I work as a painter in australia and in a factory. I have been a painter for 20 years but am willing to do anything! i speak a little Thai and am still learning. My wife speals no english at all and i speak with her every day. If you can give me ajob i would be so happy. I am a hard worker and never have days off. I have also been a web/graphic designer and gardener.

Thankyou

Mark Nielsen

email [email protected]

phone australia +61415751788

phone thailand +66844427143

post-104245-1270644859_thumb.jpg

i hear thai hospitals are paying for blood...............wp not needed!

ps you bring $$$$$$$$ into thai economy you dont take money out of it. why do people seem to think they can make a go of it here by just getting a regular job?

ps2 you kind of look like a dodgy fellow.

i hear thai hospitals are paying for blood...............wp not needed!

ps you bring $$$$$$$$ into thai economy you dont take money out of it. why do people seem to think they can make a go of it here by just getting a regular job?

ps2 you kind of look like a dodgy fellow.

Obviously SMITTEN.

Let me be clear!

Work in your home country for 30-40 years , build up a pension and some savings ant then and only then do you start doing the bargirl thing.

How do i know said girl is bargirl. What non-bargirl would marry a man she cannot communictae with :):D:D

Edited by sabbrina