Offer Huge Rewards For Names Of Terrorists Involved In Saturdays Violence

blackman

the government should offer huge rewards for the names of the terrorists involved in the murders on saturday night

it shouldn't be too difficult to find them, one is already boasting/intimating about his involvement

get him into custody, a little waterboarding and the others should be found very soon

or

i would imagine the army aren't best pleased about the losses and injuries they have sustained at the hands of these mercenaries so leave it with them to take them out

i mean, would anyone be surprised if a report surfaced soon that a disgraced General was found murdered ?

get him into custody, a little waterboarding and the others should be found very soon

or

i would imagine the army aren't best pleased about the losses and injuries they have sustained at the hands of these mercenaries so leave it with them to take them out

i mean, would anyone be surprised if a report surfaced soon that a disgraced General was found murdered ?

If you support torture and/or murder of any human being you are morally on the same level as those who are called terrorists.

Edited by TallForeigner

Would this be one of the "terrorists"?

post-52906-1271059824_thumb.jpg

Screen capture from this video:

http://www.france24.com/en/20100411-exclus...-thailand-crack

The clip does not prove anything, especially not who started the bloody mess anyway.

Abhisit and Anupong claimed multiple times that the soldiers and police only fired into the air and never at the protesters. The above video contradicts that. And their response now is to claim the only ones shooting at people were outsider "terrorists." Which takes us back to my question above.

the government should offer huge rewards for the names of the terrorists involved in the murders on saturday night

it shouldn't be too difficult to find them, one is already boasting/intimating about his involvement

or

I am willing to put forward the first name

Abhisit

The clip does not prove anything, especially not who started the bloody mess anyway.

Abhisit and Anupong claimed multiple times that the soldiers and police only fired into the air and never at the protesters. The above video contradicts that. And their response now is to claim the only ones shooting at people were outsider "terrorists." Which takes us back to my question above.

Both Abhisit and Anupong claimed multiple times that the soldiers and police only fired into the air AND in self defense. Where do bullets go that are fired into the air and in self defense?? Bullets fired into the air will eventually come down somewhere and will still keep enough energy to be lethal...

Here what Panithan said yesterday at a press conference:

"There were no live rounds fired at protesters," Mr Panithan said on national television.

"Weapons were used only in self-defence and to fire into the air," he said

Edited by TallForeigner

The 'peaceful' demonstrators on film had M16 rifle (Thai/US) and AK47 ????', are they to tie a flag on. :)

I heard that too. But do you have any pics or sources?

or

I am willing to put forward the first name

Abhisit

Mark just play a very small part in this terror act.

Both Abhisit and Anupong claimed multiple times that the soldiers and police only fired into the air AND in self defense. Where do bullets go that are fired into the air and in self defense?? Bullets fired into the air will eventually come down somewhere and will still keep enough energy to be lethal...

Here what Panithan said yesterday at a press conference:

"There were no live rounds fired at protesters," Mr Panithan said on national television.

"Weapons were used only in self-defence and to fire into the air," he said

The video clearly shows soldiers and police taking aimed shots (you can see at least one of them even using his scope). Why would they be putting themselves at further risk by setting up and taking aimed shots if their weapons didn't have live rounds in them?