Current Thailand Political Crisis - Are You Fatigued?

britmaveric

Tired!  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brit. I have only one complaint (yes, I know it's not normal for me to have only one complaint :) ).

I only wished that you re-worded the topic as follows;

"Current Thailand Political Crisis - Are You Sick To Death With The Endless & Mindless Forum Discussions?"

Mind you, some of these discussions are worth while...about 1% of them. The rest are just 'money spinners'.

Edited by elkangorito

Well I put unsure.......I'm a little bored with the repetitive posts.......especially labouring what I would consider minor or at best inconclusive points. Never a better example of 'there are two sides to everything'........never a better example of so many blinkered people only capable of seeing one side!!!

So unsure...... because of the above........ and the fact that I am still interested in the more concise reports and the progression to the conclusion.

How about another poll:

Have you changed your mind about your support for any of the groups in the current conflict, given the remarkable insight shown by the knowledgeable posters on this forum?

Someone else can start it, I'm too 'fatigued'. :)

I am not fatigued by it but I fear for some of the political posters on this forum that are borderline-obsessive - I fear for their sanity. I make the analogy to a computer hanging by an endless loop, or perhaps a damaging relationship with an addictive drug.

Edited by RussellHantz

Brit. I have only one complaint (yes, I know it's not normal for me to have only one complaint :) ).

I only wished that you re-worded the topic as follows;

"Current Thailand Political Crisis - Are You Sick To Death With The Endless & Mindless Forum Discussions?"

Mind you, some of these discussions are worth while...about 1% of them. The rest are just 'money spinners'.

The heading should say:

Current Thailand Political Crisis - Are You Sick To Death and does anyone really cares”

I am not fatigued by it but I fear for some of the political posters on this forum that are borderline-obsessive - I fear for their sanity. I make the analogy to a computer hanging by an endless loop, or perhaps a damaging relationship with an addictive drug.

That's interesting that you make that point as I was going to suggest that if the OP is feeling fatigued by all the discussion, then a good barometer to periodically check is this:

Which Member Has Posted The Most Over The Past 24 Hours

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/todays-top-20-posters.html

And if you are posting 3-1/2 percent of ALL total forum posts with 80+ posts, a consideration for backing off a smidgen is probably in order.

Just a suggestion.

Edited by hpl

If all a person cares about when it comes to Thailand is the supply of beer, girls/boys and the exchange rate, then yes, that person would likely be tired of the current struggle. For the vast majority of foreigners in Thailand, the current status quo is just fine.

That's interesting that you make that point as I was going to suggest that if the OP is feeling fatigued by all the discussion, then a good barometer to periodically check is this:

And if you are posting 3-1/2 percent of ALL total forum posts with 80+ posts, a consideration for backing off a smidgen is probably in order.

Just a suggestion.

Keep up the good work, brit! :)

Fatigued no. I got a big enough shovel for all the drivel handed out. Sick of the endless opinions . Since I am considered a visitor here I don't really care (far from a democratic country) - if the Thais want to keep repackaging their countries own death up to themselves reds & yellows. Sorry Brit no yes or no will do on this poll.

Just a suggestion.

It's a good point. Just checked for today's top 20 posters and britmaveric currently lies in second with a total of 51 posts - and it's not even lunchtime yet!

Just a suggestion.

It's a good point. Just checked for today's top 20 posters and britmaveric currently lies in second with a total of 51 posts - and it's not even lunchtime yet!

thanks a bunch rixalex for your reply....just made me realize I'm spending too much time here for naught......I'm going for a swim.... :) If all hel_l breaks out I'm sure to hear it on the loud speakers...

Edited by JRinger