Night Ruined

wobblyjohn

Left the condo at 8-30pm back at 8-45pm, reason soaking wet because of some stupid fat farang women and boyfriends throwing water on Soi Buakhow,

Christ I'm annoyed the missus is annoyed :) and we still haven't eaten :D

Ok play Songkran all day everyday for a week enjoy your holiday, I ain't got a problem, but let people go out for the evening/night

Stop at 6pm

Better still bugger off to Spain next time cos your not welcome here :D

That's why I avoid Thailand during Songkran, a similar thing happened to me the last water fest I was there for.

But people still insist on slagging off those that complain in the blissful, holiday lager lout, ignorance of the fact that within Pattaya are a whole bunch of people who live there and would like a bit of respect shown when they want to go out at night to a reataurant.

But no, welcome to the 21st century neanderthal party, if you ain't dragging your knuckles you ain't welcome. Oi luv, anovver two lagers and a bucket of water PLEASE!

That's why I avoid Thailand during Songkran, a similar thing happened to me the last water fest I was there for.

But people still insist on slagging off those that complain in the blissful, holiday lager lout, ignorance of the fact that within Pattaya are a whole bunch of people who live there and would like a bit of respect shown when they want to go out at night to a reataurant.

But no, welcome to the 21st century neanderthal party, if you ain't dragging your knuckles you ain't welcome. Oi luv, anovver two lagers and a bucket of water PLEASE!

Thanks for a considerate reply obviously the people who posted above you don't live here, in a similar thread about water cannons sprayed in peoples faces and a suggestion about pepper spray Im going to arm my 4ft nothing Thai wife with some next year, then SHE can have some fun too

Night Ruined, By Farang women throwing water
stupid fat farang women and boyfriends

So it was farang women and men..right?

So was there any particular need to head the topic in a particular towards farang women, wobblyjohn? No description of the men either. Just "boyfriends". Any particular description you want to give the boyfriends too?

Completely understand your frustration, i would be too. Just dont get why you focused on the women in particular.

(Thats not me speaking as mod btw, just for clarification, im only mod in CM forum and Ladies forum. Thats just me asking a reasonable question).

Thanks for a considerate reply obviously the people who posted above you don't live here, in a similar thread about water cannons sprayed in peoples faces and a suggestion about pepper spray Im going to arm my 4ft nothing Thai wife with some next year, then SHE can have some fun too

I most certainly do live here and I find nothing but respect from Thai's regarding this and seldom ever get squirted or doused if any displeasure or reservations are displayed. You mentioned farang and it's up to a farang who resides here to make your feelings known to them and help them to understand the tradition..

Edited by WarpSpeed

You have got to be off your rocker,completly nuts to go along with any of this water throwing "fun",the guy, farang, who aimed a shot of water at me personally got more than he bargained for yesterday,go on you louts try it again,see if you can keep a smiling face

There are some nasty people about.

Some piece of Liverpudlian scum emptied a scoop of water into my plastic bag of shopping ruining bread, newspapers and magazines.

The tinned stuff and the shrink wrapped stuff was O.K.

I have remembered his face and the bar and will return tomorrow with my stun-gun. If you read about me in the news, that will be me in jail.

So was there any particular need to head the topic in a particular towards farang women, wobblyjohn? No description of the men either. Just "boyfriends". Any particular description you want to give the boyfriends too?

Completely understand your frustration, i would be too. Just dont get why you focused on the women in particular.

(Thats not me speaking as mod btw, just for clarification, im only mod in CM forum and Ladies forum. Thats just me asking a reasonable question).

I didn't mean it to be offensive to over weight women, I was kinda hoping the woman who threw a bucket of water over my wife who was dressed up for the night may read this tomorrow when she awoke and recognise herself as the person who did this, I must be honest she was the only person I saw close up as she was standing a few feet away as the songathew stopped in traffic

Appologises to any women offended :)

come on eek,why so upset,the poster described the farang lady as fat and stupid maybe she was,sounds like she was the one who did the damage.

Hope she does read this, but i doubt it. I guess some people just dont think, or just dont care. Unfortunately most tourists just dont know when to stop. Maybe they should be given some kind of "Songkran etiquette" book on the plane?? Ive often wondered if they really just dont realise. Then again, its obvious when people are dressed for going out to dinner. Too bad john. :) Hope you and your wife feel more settled after a nice dinner. =)

come on eek,why so upset,the poster described the farang lady as fat and stupid maybe she was,sounds like she was the one who did the damage.

I guess im sensitive to the general attacks on women in the forum. It seemed like another attack for the sake of attacking women, because men were there also. But, then i realised that it was said in frustration. Most of us know those kinds of moments. I do!

First day in Pattaya during Songkran - best place in the world for a holiday. Second day on Pattaya during Songkran - worst place in the world for a holiday. And then there's another 5 days plus to go. Aaagghh.

Methinks there are more than enough Songkran threads in Pattaya Forum already and as I don't like the way this one is going I'm going to close it.

//CLOSED//