Number Plate Box

ThaiLife

lunch box for sticky rice and somtam

Or the mail. :)

used to have a step on the front bumper on my Chevy van to be able to reach the windshield. advantage was when step folded out, lisencplate facing down and no speedingtickets from cameraradars :D

Cool, early speed camera stuff. :D

Scandinavia was pioneers on speed cameras more than 30 years ago. Now its every 10 km or so. Why do you think I moved to paradise :D

Looks like an anti camera/radar device.

THe thing with speeding tickets in UK is everyone should take them to court - the system would overload and collapse.

BTW - they used to break a few rules too so you can get them dismissed

Its one of those digital numberplate conspiracy devices. At the flick of a switch you can change the proverbs or numbers on your numberplate, great for evading the Police. The colour of the vehicle can also change.

Normally these devices are only found on 'bat mobiles' :)

used to have a step on the front bumper on my Chevy van to be able to reach the windshield. advantage was when step folded out, lisencplate facing down and no speedingtickets from cameraradars :D

Cool, early speed camera stuff. :)

Scandinavia was pioneers on speed cameras more than 30 years ago. Now its every 10 km or so. Why do you think I moved to paradise :D

Understood. Similar to the UK now, how l never got caught is beyond me. :D

Slightly off topic but the latest speed camera trend in the UK is 'average speed cameras' one set of cameras records your speed as you enter the controlled zone, then, as you leave, your average speed is calculated and if you went over the limit whilst in the zone, you get a ticket through your letter box. Nice huh? They were first introduced to protect workmen on highway maintenance but are now being installed permanently on long stretches of road. So much money has been taken from motorists with the 'normal' trip the limit, flash goes the camera, systems that millions of pounds has been spent developing this more sophisticated version that prevents everyone from slowing down for the camera then speeding up again. The only way to beat them is if you do 100 mph past the camera then park up for an hour before hurtling past the last one :D