Red Shirt Yelling Trucks Roaming Pattaya

Jingthing

Another red side effect. The redquarters on the Day Night Soi off Pattaya is BLASTING red shirt rallies now at night. This has got to be really hurting all the many varied businesses in the vicinity, except of course for Red Shirt Coffee.

just unplug the electric cord that goes to the speakers. The Reds are also parked in front of cityhall on Norht Pattaya.

My regular barber of many years and his barber shop has become red. Red propaganda blaring, the staff in red shirts. I went through a last haircut, but I won't be back. Don't misunderstand. People can have any political view they want. But shoving it down customers throats who only are coming in for a haircut, no thanks!

If your blood pressure rises, so do your hair. I am sure it has nothing to do with him suporting the Red. It just makes his work easier. :)

i always send peopli to : s. todd in cutwallet lane pattaya-----------now soi 6 ------------and i never hear a word of complaint. come to think of it i never hear from them again at all ------------funny that

How hasn't been groped by a haircutter in Pattaya? Geez.

I for one have never been groped by a haircutter in Pattaya or elsewhere. Perhaps you're sending out subconscious signals :)

you go to the wrong barber... :D

How hasn't been groped by a haircutter in Pattaya? Geez.

I for one have never been groped by a haircutter in Pattaya or elsewhere. Perhaps you're sending out subconscious signals :)

you go to the wrong barber... :D

The truth is I am very cute. So if you aren't getting groped, look in the mirror.

Yea...nobody understands what they say....but they know it's "violent"... :) then we go from incitement to civil war to being groped by a barber...on one page... :D

They sound like Hitler speeches, dude! I am not the first to say it. Try this out. Listen to some Hitler rally speeches (assuming you don't speak German) and then tell me HONESTLY that you can't feel the hateful insanity coming from his voice. The red trucks: SAME THING.