Welcome Pun Pun

uptheos

How I wish that my memory was that good. With me it's so bad, that when I meet people and have a nice conversation, then the next time I see them I can't recall who they are and where I've seen them. That has happened already several times. Extremely embarrassing. :)

Nienke, could you ever forget me, my dear? It would break my heart if you did. :D

BB ..... got a call from Nienke, and she asked me discretely, to ask which one you were?????

:D

Should I tell her the truth, or do you want me to give the standard lie...>>>

Edited by Gonzo the Face

How I wish that my memory was that good. With me it's so bad, that when I meet people and have a nice conversation, then the next time I see them I can't recall who they are and where I've seen them. That has happened already several times. Extremely embarrassing. :D

Nienke, could you ever forget me, my dear? It would break my heart if you did. :D

BB ..... got a call from Nienke, and she asked me discretely, to ask which one you were?????

Should I tell her the truth, or do you want me to give the standard lie...>>>

Yes. :)

That'll confuse her.

How I wish that my memory was that good. With me it's so bad, that when I meet people and have a nice conversation, then the next time I see them I can't recall who they are and where I've seen them. That has happened already several times. Extremely embarrassing. :D

Auch! Uhhhh ... if you tell me the name of your dog, that often will help ... :)

How could anyone forget the huge man with the enormous proud expression on his face while having his arm around HIS daughter? :D

Nienke, I would like to invite you and your guest to Pun Pun at a time of your convenience.

How about your guest being the Shih Tzu for starters and we can try and work our way up from there...

Please let me know when you would like to come , so I can make sure to be here.

Gonzo

Thanks Gonzo, that's very kind. The Shih Tzu, Har Gow is her name, will love to meet new people. She is very friendly and playfull. Loves water. She has a very peculiar way of drinking water: she jumps up on the bucket of water, then tries if she can imitate Jezus, fails and drops in, while hanging there with her front in the water and back outside the bucket she drinks.

When I first saw this happening I thought she made a mistake, but then I saw her doing it again and again. So she does it on purpose. Very funny. Makes my house a wet mess, though. Bless the tiles and my maid. :D

Will contact you somewhere coming week. :)