Echinacea - Strengthen The Immunity System

lingnoi1977

Does anyone know where to get echinacea, preferably in liquid form? Back home I used the liquid form and occasionally tablets. Can't find either form here but I was hoping someone would know where to source it from - perhaps natural medicine shops, if any?

Thanks.

Try the chemist at the end of Rachadamoen( walking street) near thapae gate. Good woman chemist in there, seems to be heavily into natural remedies. Cant remember name of shop, but a couple of doors down walking street from that big coffe shop on the corner. Tried loads of places for lip balm without petroleum additives and was the only place that had it. No placebo effect. It works.

Try the chemist at the end of Rachadamoen( walking street) near thapae gate. Good woman chemist in there, seems to be heavily into natural remedies. Cant remember name of shop, but a couple of doors down walking street from that big coffe shop on the corner. Tried loads of places for lip balm without petroleum additives and was the only place that had it. No placebo effect. It works.

Um, how the hel_l do you know it works? Do you know anything about statistical analysis? Sorry, I already know the answer. A sample of ONE equals NOTHING!

echinacea has mixed results by itself. It does show some efficacy.

Seems to be much better when its mixed with goldenseal, zinc.

Here is Medline info for echinacea alone

Medline Echinacea

Don't underestimate the placebo effect. If a person really believes something works for them then lots of studies show it greatly improves healing times.

Thanks for the info all.

I got some tablets from Peera and will give them a whirl.

From personal experience, regular doses of non-alcohol liquid echinacea greatly improved my immunity system in the past. Since moving to Thailand I have been lazy to continue and am now paying the price. In my view echinacea is more of a preventative medicine than a reactive treatment. I have held of potential colds for years but have never reduced the symptoms once the onset has occured.

Cheers.

Um, how the hel_l do you know it works? Do you know anything about statistical analysis? Sorry, I already know the answer. A sample of ONE equals NOTHING!

Are You OK? Are you a doctor, or own lots of shares in a drug company. To answer one of your questions, yes, I know lots about statistical analysis. Although for the life of me I cannot see the relevance of this to this subject.

Have you ever had to save your own life from the ravages of modern medicine?

Consider yourself lucky if you haven't.

You can get echinacea capsules at the Peera pharmacy on Ratchadamnoen Road in the old city. Whether or not it's a placebo effect, they have boosted my immune system.

You are talking about the same pharmacist?