Pattaya ? Abyss

neilf

please read and discuss

" has pattaya now already descended or will it descend into the abyss of crime, debauchery, gun play, drugs, gangs, and human depravity with trash everywhere "

Are you trying to write the perfect troll post?

i might if i was sure what a troll was---------------think there was one in one of the arry potty films--big thing with a stick

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun “troll” can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in that was an excellent troll you posted. While the term troll and its associated action, trolling, are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe many intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context.

Neilf i suggest you join the Pdn forum,it would suit you down to the Ground.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun "troll" can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in that was an excellent troll you posted. While the term troll and its associated action, trolling, are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe many intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context.

Neilf i suggest you join the Pdn forum,it would suit you down to the Ground.

no joke what is Pdn forum