Thai Authorities To Sever Red-Shirts Supply Lines

webfact

You always ask proof of everything, and YOU can never give us any reliable link or proof....Only one reason...There is no such link or proof to support your verbal diarrhea

By Stingray, this blog national security journalistEye witness report said soldiers and police that are sympathizers of the red shirt fired live bullets at soldiers loyal to Prayuth and Prem-who were shooting at the red shirt.

Eye witness said soldiers loyal to Prayuth went on top of many buildings near the Cow Corale and fired live bullets onto the red shirt crowd below-killing and wounding many.

Eye witness said many soldiers and police who were involved in controlling the crowd below, once saw the murdering spree-abandoned their duty and began firing at the soldiers on to of the buildings and hit many-and the killing spree stopped.

Eye witness said if not for these soldiers and police-there would have been hundreds killed.

April 11, 2010

http://<URL Automatically Removed>/2010/04/11/mobile-post-red-soldiers-and-police-combat-prayuth-soldiers-saving-hundreds-of-lives/

Just wondering who is the one with diarrhea ? :)

Are you really quoting from an unknown site that in turn is quoting an unknown blogger? You call this some kind of proof? That's incredible.

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well , today 13 may, 06:00 something

I just came from Rama IV, to Wireless, Sarasin, and I am now in LangSuan without any check point, control or whatsoever

Meaning that whoever wants to bring in the red area train loads of food and supplies will do same as normal......

Strange way to sever supplies

Edited by Who, me ?

The rest of the world has observed as the UK has now installed a new PM after holding their election in a civilized manner while the Thai government has continued to delay the disolution of the parliment and hold a new election. The rest of the civilized world has watched as the Thai governement has used lethal force on Thai citizens and refused to respect the claims of Thai citizens for a legitimate election. The Thai government continues to threaten Thai citizens to try to coerce them into allowing the current government to treat them as inferior people without the human rights that should be accorded to all Thai citizens.

The current Thai government has irreparably damaged the reputation of Thailand in the community of soverign nations. They may hang on for a while but they will always be remembered for their disenfranchisement of many Thai citizens and the use of the Thai military to kill their friends and neighbors.

yawnnnnnnnn

when are you red sympathizers going to come up with some new material?

please give us some sort of challenge and not just post the same dribble that has been shot down so many times here.

I calmly read your post. It said nothing.

Facts which I included:

1. The Thai people had no voice in the election of Abhisit.

2. April 10, 2010 will be a day of infamy in Thailand as the The government ordered its soldiers to fire on their friends and neighbors and fellow Thai citizens. Hopefully there will be time for a trial in the Hague sometime in the future.

3. Uk has demonstated how a civilized nation transitions peacefully to a new leadership. They showed real class while Thai goverment only showed contempt for its citizens.

4. The current government has made many public requests of other nations to help them which have been ignored and have made no diplomatic requests that have been acknowledged. This speaks loudly about the pitiful reputation of the current Thai government.

Sorry you were unable to rebut anything.

The present Thai government in our Western eyes are pityfull

But seeing the reds rule would be 20 times worse

Reminds me of the saying

Becareful

better the dog you know, and not the dog you don't know

Police commander has announced last night that there are no charges against Suthep.

So....whats next? The reds now need to come up with an other reason to continue their stay.

They afraid if they run out of reasons and have to go home then they will not receive their daily money.

Police commander has announced last night that there are no charges against Suthep.

So....whats next? The reds now need to come up with an other reason to continue their stay.

They afraid if they run out of reasons and have to go home then they will not receive their daily money.

This is what I said hours ago

If the police say we have nothing to charge him with

The reds must drop this argument and go back to the Book

1001 ways to stall an agreement

Hmmmmm, this could backfire.

If they try to stop the flow of reds coming into the camp, all hel_l could break lose. From a tacticle standpoint, they would then have reds to the front AND to the back of them. Army and police stuck in the middle.

This will either work or fail miserably. If the reds had any planning ability at all, they could surround the police and army from all sides and cripple them.

you forget the army and police have way more fire power then the red terrorists

One fact is for sure

The red shirts think they are untouchable and can do what ever they want

The biggest argument they have to prove this is

A PM that makes a threat to do this or that if they do no leave

and then do nothing

In my eyes doing nothing is the worst thing they can do, as this make the Red shirts feel they are in the right

It only takes a succesful clam down in 1 area and the red shirts know the PM means business

Mr. PM

to the red shirts you look weak and unable to govern

I understand you do not want to shed blood

But the red shirts think they are having a party at your expense

I think the PM is a good man with good intention but looking at history

Arthur Neville Chamberlain was a British Conservative politician who served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom is best known for his appeasement foreign policy, and in particular for his signing of the Munich Agreement

But when it came to fighting he was unable to pull Britian together

Chamberlain resigned as the PM to allow Winston Churchill to take over who took no time in pulling the people together and became a great fightin force again evil

There are PM that are good in peace times but the present PM has not shown himself to be able to solve the fighting

So maybe it is time for him to step down and allow someone who can control the matter take over

Many Thais have lost respect for the present PM as he has no idea of what he is doing

The majority of Thai's want this matter solved

Mr. PM do it or allow some one who can to take control

The rest of the world has observed as the UK has now installed a new PM after holding their election in a civilized manner while the Thai government has continued to delay the disolution of the parliment and hold a new election. The rest of the civilized world has watched as the Thai governement has used lethal force on Thai citizens and refused to respect the claims of Thai citizens for a legitimate election. The Thai government continues to threaten Thai citizens to try to coerce them into allowing the current government to treat them as inferior people without the human rights that should be accorded to all Thai citizens.

The current Thai government has irreparably damaged the reputation of Thailand in the community of soverign nations. They may hang on for a while but they will always be remembered for their disenfranchisement of many Thai citizens and the use of the Thai military to kill their friends and neighbors.

yawnnnnnnnn

when are you red sympathizers going to come up with some new material?

please give us some sort of challenge and not just post the same dribble that has been shot down so many times here.

I calmly read your post. It said nothing.

Facts which I included:

1. The Thai people had no voice in the election of Abhisit.

2. April 10, 2010 will be a day of infamy in Thailand as the The government ordered its soldiers to fire on their friends and neighbors and fellow Thai citizens. Hopefully there will be time for a trial in the Hague sometime in the future.

3. Uk has demonstated how a civilized nation transitions peacefully to a new leadership. They showed real class while Thai goverment only showed contempt for its citizens.

4. The current government has made many public requests of other nations to help them which have been ignored and have made no diplomatic requests that have been acknowledged. This speaks loudly about the pitiful reputation of the current Thai government.

Sorry you were unable to rebut anything.

Christ you talk c r a p

Hmmmmm, this could backfire.

If they try to stop the flow of reds coming into the camp, all hel_l could break lose. From a tacticle standpoint, they would then have reds to the front AND to the back of them. Army and police stuck in the middle.

This will either work or fail miserably. If the reds had any planning ability at all, they could surround the police and army from all sides and cripple them.

you forget the army and police have way more fire power then the red terrorists

YES, But they will not use it!

Hospitals traditionally are on a separate circuit from their neighbors. Hospitals always have generators. They can be supplied. That they are in an area controlled by armed insurgents suggests that they should be evacuated.

The bottom line, and I think you know where I am coming from, is that Abhisit needs to either roll over and give the Reds what they want, even if it continues to change, or move them out. There are simply too many people living in Rachaprasong to play around. Either get it over or give up.

I agree. Get it done or call it quits. This country is damned either way.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

Its just that the list is so long now that we tend to forget many of their violent and illegal actions when responding to supporters of this violent mob.

I mean what about

1) Storming Parliament

2) Storming EC HQ

3) Refusing police requests on where to protest

4) Beating police

5) Throwing fire bombs at police

6) Stealing weapons

7) Putting 60k+ people out of work

8) $_____ of damage to the economy

9) Storming a hospital

10) Closing down and holding hostage an entire commercial district

This is just a start ... there is so much more and would love to be able to cut and paste the list as response to people somehow justifying their actions.

So, please feel free to add to this list.

I think the problem is that the yellow shirts have set an example and the army/police back then have shown that it's okay to do it and they won't do anything about it. Neither has this government, in over 1 1/2 years in office, done anything to bring the yellow shirt leaders to justice for their actions, which are:

1) Storming parliament.

2) Holding parliament hostage for 8 months.

3) Storming 2 international airports.

4) Holding 2 international airports hostage for 10 days.

5) Holding airplanes hostage, which took days to be released.

6) Beating police and army during street protests.

7) Using firearms to shoot at police and army during street protests.

8) Attacking the airport terminals with grenades.

9) Preventing hundreds of thousands of tourists from leaving Thailand.

10) Causing billions of Baht in damages.

Feel free to add to the list.

You see, the problem is that the government hasn't done anything to bring the yellow shirts to justice, which shows the red shirts it's okay to do it and get away with it. In their view, it's a perfectly acceptable method of pushing a government out of office. It was okay for the yellow shirts to do it, so why shouldn't it be okay for the red shirts to do it too?

Just showing you where it's coming from. I keep seeing people mentioning that Thaksin killed 4,000+ suspected drug dealers while in office. Why hasn't Abhisit done anything in 1 1/2 years in office to prosecuted the officials responsible for carrying out these acts? Even the Human Rights Watch has mentioned that Ahisit hasn't done anything. Here is an extract from the Human Rights Report:

Human Rights Watch commends your government for initially supporting the reopening of investigations into the 2,819 extrajudicial killings that allegedly accompanied former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra's "war on drugs" in 2003. However, we are concerned that progress has stalled in holding accountable all those responsible, particularly because of strong resistance by the Royal Thai Police, which was implicated in many of these killings. We urge the government to redouble its efforts to bring perpetrators of these killings to justice, to dismiss those individuals involved, and to end systematic police brutality and abuse of power in drug suppression operations.

Fully concurr with your post redparrot

Its just that the list is so long now that we tend to forget many of their violent and illegal actions when responding to supporters of this violent mob.

I mean what about

1) Storming Parliament

2) Storming EC HQ

4) Beating police

6) Stealing weapons

9) Storming a hospital

This is just a start ... there is so much more and would love to be able to cut and paste the list as response to people somehow justifying their actions.

I think the problem is that the yellow shirts have set an example and the army/police back then have shown that it's okay to do it and they won't do anything about it. Neither has this government, in over 1 1/2 years in office, done anything to bring the yellow shirt leaders to justice for their actions, which are:

1) Storming parliament.

You see, the problem is that the government hasn't done anything to bring the yellow shirts to justice, which shows the red shirts it's okay to do it and get away with it. In their view, it's a perfectly acceptable method of pushing a government out of office. It was okay for the yellow shirts to do it, so why shouldn't it be okay for the red shirts to do it too?

Just showing you where it's coming from. I keep seeing people mentioning that Thaksin killed 4,000+ suspected drug dealers while in office. Why hasn't Abhisit done anything in 1 1/2 years in office to prosecuted the officials responsible for carrying out these acts? Even the Human Rights Watch has mentioned that Ahisit hasn't done anything. Here is an extract from the Human Rights Report:

Human Rights Watch commends your government for initially supporting the reopening of investigations into the 2,819 extrajudicial killings that allegedly accompanied former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra's "war on drugs" in 2003. However, we are concerned that progress has stalled in holding accountable all those responsible, particularly because of strong resistance by the Royal Thai Police, which was implicated in many of these killings. We urge the government to redouble its efforts to bring perpetrators of these killings to justice, to dismiss those individuals involved, and to end systematic police brutality and abuse of power in drug suppression operations.

Fully concurr with your post redparrot

How amazing !!

They also said that all transportation system would be stopped, this include the BTS.

Any thoughts on what it means exactly? Personally, i see two options: 1 - Can't get off at station Chit Lom and/or Siam 2 - Entire line is stopped

What do you all think?

Kerm

Does anyone know how close the Reds are to the American Embassy. My wife & I have business to take care of there but do not want to take a chance of getting hit by one of those rocket grenades that the Reds fired at the sky train. We have had to put off visiting Bkk b/c of these terrorists that the government will not clear out. I have heard from my wife's friends in Bangkok that many, many people - not elites as Thaksin's army calls them - have been greatly incovenienced not just us. We are in Phuket but have to get to the American Embassy. We can ask some of my wife's friends if need be but thought somebody on TV could fill us in. Thanks

TO YOU CHICKEN S&*t Reds, GET THE H--l OUT OF BANGKOK!!!!!!

You'll be fine. Just come in off of Sathorn/Rama IV and you probably won't even see any signs of the occupied territory that begins just up the street or around the corner.

Maybe you didn't read my posts. Please let me explain what it says.

1. My post doesn't address Samak or Thaksin not does it say anything about Parlimentary elections of a PM. It merely points out that with interrventon of the court that the Thai citizens were given no voice in the election of Abhisit.

2. I didn't say anything about who fired first. I merely pointed out that the Thai government used its army to kill fellow Thai citizens.

3. I don't see what any party affiliation has to do with my post. I merely pointed out that the UK government was capable of making a peaceful transition of government to an opposition party in a very short period of time contrary to the contempt that has been demonstrated by the Thai government.

4. I was only pointing out that the government made many public pronouncement in media about ahhving told so and so to do such and such. I was reflecting on how their communication was largely ignored. You seem to have an axe to grind but it doesn't apply to my post.

I hope it is clear what I said now. If you want to rebut a statement please try to rebut what is posted and not what you want to rail about.

Nice backpedalling, but you still left a few strings.

1. NOW you are blaming the courts. Before you didn't mention them. Elaborate a bit, your answer is a bit ambiguous.

2. So it's wrong for a nation to defend itself against an armed insurrection?

3. Yes, the British did things the democratic way - through voting, not by holding a city hostage, holding voodoo blood rituals (talk about shaming Thailand in the eyes of the world!), forcing the evacuation of hospitals, threatening to destroy the transit system and lying to media and the government.

4. No sources? Shocking. Not.

Then why Abhisit did not do it the democratic way , same as the british , through general elections ? What choice left to the reds tell me ?

I mean what about

1) Storming Parliament

2) Storming EC HQ

4) Beating police

6) Stealing weapons

9) Storming a hospital

1) Storming parliament.

Same old red arguments. Yellows did it first yellows did it first.

Guys can you grow up and take responsibility. Two wrongs dont make a right.

Dont even know why I bother even replying to this red rubbish. Like kids in the school ground they cant get past pointing at the other kid and claiming everything they do is ok because the other kid did it first

Is there a red supporter out there who can put a good case which doesn't start with yellows did it first. Please anyone?

Well , today 13 may, 06:00 something

I just came from Rama IV, to Wireless, Sarasin, and I am now in LangSuan without any check point, control or whatsoever

Meaning that whoever wants to bring in the red area train loads of food and supplies will do same as normal......

Strange way to sever supplies

I don't know what the government are thinking. They announce this "shutdown" and then cancel it. I just read about and saw photos in another newspaper of the reds filling pickups with large plastic tanks full of diesel. I guess they can bring in enough supplies to last for weeks now.

In another article a resident in a soi just off Rajadamri was complaining that she had to pay between 20 and 200 baht to the red shirt guards to pass in and out of the soi and yet they complain about the government wanting to turn off power for a short time.

Maybe you didn't read my posts. Please let me explain what it says.

1. My post doesn't address Samak or Thaksin not does it say anything about Parlimentary elections of a PM. It merely points out that with interrventon of the court that the Thai citizens were given no voice in the election of Abhisit.

2. I didn't say anything about who fired first. I merely pointed out that the Thai government used its army to kill fellow Thai citizens.

3. I don't see what any party affiliation has to do with my post. I merely pointed out that the UK government was capable of making a peaceful transition of government to an opposition party in a very short period of time contrary to the contempt that has been demonstrated by the Thai government.

4. I was only pointing out that the government made many public pronouncement in media about ahhving told so and so to do such and such. I was reflecting on how their communication was largely ignored. You seem to have an axe to grind but it doesn't apply to my post.

I hope it is clear what I said now. If you want to rebut a statement please try to rebut what is posted and not what you want to rail about.

Nice backpedalling, but you still left a few strings.

1. NOW you are blaming the courts. Before you didn't mention them. Elaborate a bit, your answer is a bit ambiguous.

2. So it's wrong for a nation to defend itself against an armed insurrection?

3. Yes, the British did things the democratic way - through voting, not by holding a city hostage, holding voodoo blood rituals (talk about shaming Thailand in the eyes of the world!), forcing the evacuation of hospitals, threatening to destroy the transit system and lying to media and the government.

4. No sources? Shocking. Not.

Then why Abhisit did not do it the democratic way , same as the british , through general elections ? What choice left to the reds tell me ?

Man this is getting old. Two things. First a new election isn't due until late next year I believe. Second, all the reds/PTP have to do is call a no confidence vote. They wont do it because they know they'll lose. So in order to get their way, they take Bangkok hostage.

Have a fun read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thailand_Government

Good morning - did they do it?

No but they announced that they have a plan....................or was it that this is their last chance to finish the rally......................................No they actually said that ........................I think I get confused.

Well , today 13 may, 06:00 something. I just came from Rama IV, to Wireless, Sarasin, and I am now in LangSuan without any check point, control or whatsoever

Meaning that whoever wants to bring in the red area train loads of food and supplies will do same as normal...... Strange way to sever supplies

Some of the dynamics of the prolonged stand-off reflects the Thai custom of accepting things to the N'th degree. We've all been in buses, shopping malls, wherever in Thailand, where the sound levels and horrible fidelity of the 'music/sounds' is painful.

We've seen the condition of public bathrooms, of trash on sidewalks, rubbish in vacant lots, rubish everywhere after an outdoor event, black mildew on the sides of every building, tangled electric wires like giant cobwebs, etc. I could go on. But the point here is Thais can put up with just about any degree of filth and noise pollution without complaining.

I read about a long haul passenger train where all the windows were clamped shut and the air was horrible. Out of all the passengers who were suffering, it was just ONE farang woman who had the temerity to speak up and ask officials to open a window to allow fresh air. Similarly, if a restaurant's kitchen emits choking pepper fumes, will a Thai ever complain? Of course not.

All I'm mentioning relates to the current illegal occupation of downtown Bkk. Thais of all stripes can tolerate incredible levels of suffering without batting an eye. Not only protesters, but their adversaries, government officials are doing the same sort of extreme toleration (allowing Bkk to be trashed. Allowing mind-numbing loud sounds, allowing worse-than-usual traffic congestion, allowing raw fuel to be dumped downtown, etc)

That's one reason why this is getting drawn out so long.

I mean what about

1) Storming Parliament

2) Storming EC HQ

4) Beating police

6) Stealing weapons

9) Storming a hospital

1) Storming parliament.

Same old red arguments. Yellows did it first yellows did it first.

Guys can you grow up and take responsibility. Two wrongs dont make a right.

Dont even know why I bother even replying to this red rubbish. Like kids in the school ground they cant get past pointing at the other kid and claiming everything they do is ok because the other kid did it first

Is there a red supporter out there who can put a good case which doesn't start with yellows did it first. Please anyone?

NO there's not. They are just a bunch of immature school children being lead around by Mr. T who could care less about them or Thailand. Maybe I don't get it. But it sure seems to me that he is supporting all this financially so he can get his money, and get his charges dropped. Maybe his power back as well. If he REALLY cared about the reds, he would be up on stage spewing the same ignorance as the rest. Instead he hides out in his Aircon suite in Dubai while his "supporters" roast on the streets of Bangkok.

The government is gonna get tough soon.... No really. :)

Of course they are. We forget one thing. Thai time.

When a Thai calls and says "I'm almost there. Wait 5 minutes" I know it'll be an hour before they arrive.

So how long is "soon" translated to English?

The farang anti-democracy posters seem to believe that democracy is extruded from the barrel of a gun, or pressed out from tank treads. It aint. That is the ideology of the Brute Force & Ignorance Tendency – once represented by the Nazis.

The legitimacy of a democratic government & its laws are established at the ballot box, by the majority of voters. It is irrelevant what farangs (you or I) think of the resulting regime (Mr T, et al). Sad that you & I didn't approve of Mr T. Real sad, but farangs should mind their own business, & let the Thais tend their own business.

The Thais made their choice, so that is clear. Comment is allowable, but what kind of arrogance is it that assumes certain farangs can make superior choices?

The tide is turning, I hope towards a stable democratic system. Whatever, farangs have no role except as commentators. This commentator has lived long enuf to remember Nazi bombs & guns. He can assure you anti-democrats & jackboot-likkers that those who fought against them were the democrats, those behind them were its enemies.

The Reds represent the majority that has been robbed of its democratic rights. Like it or lump it, they are fighting for restoration of those rights. It is a struggle between the ballot & the bullet, the majority & the minority; between democratic legitimacy & law-&-order legalism. May the majority win.

Vox populi, vox dei. OGT

What a load of codswallop,

The Nazis were primarily defeated by the Russians. Were they democrats?

I am married to a Thai, have a Thai family and run a Thai business. I was considering applying for citizenship. I may not be able to vote but I every right to expres my views.

Nobody has been robbed of their democratic rights. If the Thais are foolish enough, not educated enough and not informed enough to sell their vote, don't start bleating about lack of democracy.

Finally, Vox populi, OK. But lets keep your fictional dei out of it shall we?

If the many dems governement before 2001 had given the poor thais ,you so despised , opportunities to get a better life , perhaps there would be far less corruption possible .

Since the dems are corrupt of course , it was not in their interest .

Poor people always have poor choices ...

From my experience, everyone here is corrupt.

In over ten years, I have never had a staight deal. Not once.

Awful place. No natural sence of right and wrong.