Armoured Vehicles, Army Live Bullets Will Be Used To Surround Red-Shirts From 6pm

webfact

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A renegade Thai general was shot in Bangkok on Thursday as the military planned to encircle the barricaded encampment of antigovernment demonstrators.

Gen. Khattiya Sawatdiphol, 59, better known as Seh Daeng, was allied with the protesters. He appeared to have been shot in the head during an interview with The International Herald Tribune.

Urgent: TNN reporter said Seh Daeng has been hospitalized after getting hit by bullet.

Great news! Now, arrest him, no bail, trial, if found guilty...cigarette and blindfold.

Brave little boy speaks from the comfort of his rental room. Beer gives him a lot of bravado.

Hope the civilized world is united in stopping this madness. Killing is useless.

Hmmm Are you really defending a man that has ALWAYS called for violence? That is the leader of the Ronin* that killed so many on April 10th? That is reported to have been hit AFTER he fired a -79 grenade at the army? That has an arrest warrant out for him for terrorism?

yeah .. I guess you are.

No! Please refrain from speaking for me. I am defending a human life as most intelligent civilized human beings should.

Urgent: TNN reporter said Seh Daeng has been hospitalized after getting hit by bullet.

Great news! Now, arrest him, no bail, trial, if found guilty...cigarette and blindfold.

Brave little boy speaks from the comfort of his rental room. Beer gives him a lot of bravado.

Hope the civilized world is united in stopping this madness. Killing is useless.

But culling a Cancer is sometimes needed to save the main body

Urgent: Nation Channel reported that Seh Daeng has died.

2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Watching it and they are reporting that ... plus violence at Erawan Ctr and Sala Daeng

Thai Tv is saying Seh Daeng is dead

I'm a little worried how the reds will react if thats true... the rift is about to widen even further.

Nation TV is broadcasting that Seh Daeng is dead, they are now backtracking on that claim, status unknown

Edited by lazurus

it might be part of Sondhi's wonderful world of ASTV/PAD but at least it is in English. Can't believe I would ever plug for anything that guy had anything to do with.

http://www.tannetwork.tv/tan/

TAN is working independent from ASTV and separate very clear between rumors, news and opinions.

Just it seems they don't have enough people...relative poor program.

Oh yeah. Independent.

And write now they are reporting a bomb threat against an ASTV office in Phuket. Whilst the local PAD rep has a word or two to say about it. Hey I don't expect them to be independent.

Any news is news.

And what is wrong with that? They reported also all the other grenade attacks.....Till now I could not found some wrong or heavily biased news. No difference to The Nation or BKKPost.

A renegade Thai general was shot in Bangkok on Thursday as the military planned to encircle the barricaded encampment of antigovernment demonstrators.

Gen. Khattiya Sawatdiphol, 59, better known as Seh Daeng, was allied with the protesters. He appeared to have been shot in the head during an interview with The International Herald Tribune.

You kidding me?

They shot him whilst he was being interviewed by an international newspaper???????

Is that according to an interview or during an interview?

I'm a little worried how the reds will react if thats true... the rift is about to widen even further.

Head Doctor at hospital saying he is not dead. In ICU. But will probably die from injuries. Head wound.

Here you will see a photocollection showing the Rajprasong protest area. It is updated with many new photos nearly everyday. The latest update is from yesterday. Make your own estimate on how many people are there.

From what I have seen a few hours ago it's about similar today. At this time there are usually less people on the street and most are still sleeping in their tents and under the shadows of the bts tracks, condominiums, hotels and shopping malls. Usually after 5pm the people start to get up and you will see many more on the street.

If I have got time today I will shoot some more photos and upload them.

Have a good look at all those people! These are the people the army will point their guns at.

Ratchaprasong

I'm just here to show. Photos tell more than a thousand words. I'm not here to discuss politics and I will not answer any comment.

I don't think anybody is denying that there are innocent (if somewhat gullible / greedy) people there.

Funny how you didn't take any photographs of the thugs that squigy talked about - perhaps he's lying? Or maybe you are a red supporter / apologist. I don't think squiqy is lying.

Anyone who brought their children to that place should be shot in my opinion. They have a choice. Their children don't.

Photos do tell more than a thousand words....too bad Thaksin and his gang of violent immoral thugs cant be moved by them and see who they are sacrificing for their greed.

it might be part of Sondhi's wonderful world of ASTV/PAD but at least it is in English. Can't believe I would ever plug for anything that guy had anything to do with.

http://www.tannetwork.tv/tan/

TAN is working independent from ASTV and separate very clear between rumors, news and opinions.

Just it seems they don't have enough people...relative poor program.

Thanks for the link!!

TAN_Network ASTV: Sae Deang has died of gunshot wound to the head

tulsathit Urgent: ์Nation Channel has announced correction, saying doctors still attempting to save Sen Daeng's life.

veen_NT (8.05) Nation TV: Erawan Centre hasn't confirmed the death of Seh Daeng but said he was unconscious in ICU.

newley All quiet behind bamboo barricade here in Silom.

First, I live in a home. Second, I don't drink. Gotta problem with that?

I never asked for killing, chump! All I asked for was for a terrorist to be arrested, which YOU obviously support to the nth degree. Your boy threw a grenade at officials, trying to kill them and they defended themselves. He deserved everything he got, and I hope more.

Keep defending those terrorists. They all love you :)

you're either for them or against them. if they wipe 'em out here, maybe the dude can go join Jihad, although I am not sure they give hand outs or bribes....

Would not be surprised if taking out Seh Daeng was the plan.

IMO he was a major clog in any road map negotiations

If he is out of picture, other red leaders might start thinking

"time to go home before we get the next bullet