More Bloodshed In Bangkok As Red Siege Continues

webfact

This is not about filing the pockets of the people on the streets and we are not ignorant. This is about justice and democracy for the followers of the only Prime Minister to be re-elected in the history of the constitutional Monarchy, the greatest leader of our time. The leader did nothing but good for the poor of Thailand, and was ousted unconstitutionally.

The use of human shields is but a figment of your imagination, probably an imagination filled with too much nonesense chatter with foreigners who know nothing.

Go away, read history and then you may think it is a worthy cause.

words simply fail here= the greatest leader of our time :D:D:D:)

:D:D:D:D here is someone looking for an extra bonus from his boss

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that leaves --- point 14 --- Violent assemblies. While that may be the way that you see it then the use of firearms is allowed.Anything else is semantics to be decided and yes in some cases the troops probably have made mistakes.

When faced with enemies that are armed and willing to do that then YES people will get hurt and killed. The wrong people sometimes.

Excuse the murder of a 10 years old boy an a mistake makes you to a Murder apologist.

That pathetic club is big here on TVF and makes you many friends.

Kissdani, before one races around making 'Murder' allegations, its best if that one has some evidence. In most parts of the world, including Thailand, to prove murder, one much show intent. You need to show the Mens Rea which is latin for intention to commit a prohibited act.

Anyway, I know you like to sprout off about Murders and all that, but I think you are going to be hard pushed to find the 'intent' required to prove this murder. The facts in the matter are, according to all reports Ive seen, this poor innocent child was caught up in a crossfire incident.

Are we on the same page kissdani, or are you more interested in painting the colour red?

Edited by neverdie

The reds should have gone home while they had a good enough "victory" in their pocket, but instead, the greedy cretins valued the potential content in their pockets higher than the life of their ignorant supporters.

Nobody (except the red manipulators themselves) wants dead Thais in the streets, but this will never end unless those cowards that use women and children as human shields are stopped.

This is not about filing the pockets of the people on the streets and we are not ignorant. This is about justice and democracy for the followers of the only Prime Minister to be re-elected in the history of the constitutional Monarchy, the greatest leader of our time. The leader did nothing but good for the poor of Thailand, and was ousted unconstitutionally.

The use of human shields is but a figment of your imagination, probably an imagination filled with too much nonesense chatter with foreigners who know nothing.

You get an "ignore" on your first post - that's a first for me!

The reds should have gone home while they had a good enough "victory" in their pocket, but instead, the greedy cretins valued the potential content in their pockets higher than the life of their ignorant supporters.

Nobody (except the red manipulators themselves) wants dead Thais in the streets, but this will never end unless those cowards that use women and children as human shields are stopped.

You are so full of lies or you are just ignorant. Thaksin wasn't even Prime Minister when the coup came, he was clinging to power illegally and the Thai people had enough and rightly removed him. And if the greatest leader of Thailands time is a mass murderer directly responsible for the police executing thousands of people that were enemies of people in power (explained as drug dealers which most were not) and the disgusting stacking of 80 muslims until they suffocated to death well..... then Thailand is a sad place indeed. ALSO, he did NOTHING good for the poor people, giving them ridiculous loans they cannot pay back that puts them under the thumb of the local powers is NOT helping them. Helping them would have involved educating them properly, not throwing money at them for votes and giving them bad loans.

Watch at 32 seconds (look at man on right) and you will see why Reds are using fireworks and why fireworks & bottle rockets always precede attacks such as the grenade attacks on the SkyTrain.

Something I've seen over and over in videos like this one, those idiots seem to take it as play. They terrorize people, paralyze large areas of the city, incite violence and facilitate crime, looting and arsonism; all for what? a stupid chuckle?

they look like they're havin a great time. they deserve gettin' hurt thrashing their city and causing mayhem.

I can't tell if that guy is shooting or not. The video is too blurry and low resolution to make that out. If he is, he's firing pretty indiscriminately and all over the place, and would very likely just be hitting innocent bystanders or his own buddies. If he's not shooting he's just trying to fool the military into thinking he is. Either way, can anyone really be shocked that they were shot back at?

By the way, I'm always amused when the media quote "home made rockets" sounds so innocent - more like fireworks - have you noticed the backlash these things have? and most bombs that go off in Baghdad are "home made" - by Thai law, home made - non licensed explosives / bombs / rockets carry a sentence of 10 years to life for possession of such -

Edited by Herm

Tweet from Terryfrd form a neutral perspective:

Come on folks. Reds aren't terrorists and govt has not carried out a massacre. A massacre would have ended this on day 1

Amazing how Amsterdam one of the worlkds leading spin doctors (check out Russia) weas handed his ass by the woman on Al Jazeera

just returning on the forum after one day of absence for technical reasons; the same endless debate, the same arguments repeated and repeated....nothing really constructive.

Tonite after looking photos of Michael Barrows at Ploenchit (sand bags lifted by soldiers on the platform), I worry the battle between Army and militia will be for the hight position on the BTS tracks , and the immediate consequence will be probably: BTS unserviceable for days even months for repairings.....

tukky_nt: NAKED protest:30 activists&protesters'lll gather under Dindang Tollway.They'll take off clothes 2 show they don't hv weapon. via@pattweet_NT

I heard that many of them have "Weapons of Ass Destruction" :)

Since you posted the exact same thing twice (why?) I will respond to you exactly the same way twice.

You are so full of lies or you are just ignorant. Thaksin wasn't even Prime Minister when the coup came, he was clinging to power illegally and the Thai people had enough and rightly removed him. And if the greatest leader of Thailands time is a mass murderer directly responsible for the police executing thousands of people that were enemies of people in power (explained as drug dealers which most were not) and the disgusting stacking of 80 muslims until they suffocated to death well..... then Thailand is a sad place indeed. ALSO, he did NOTHING good for the poor people, giving them ridiculous loans they cannot pay back that puts them under the thumb of the local powers is NOT helping them. Helping them would have involved educating them properly, not throwing money at them for votes and giving them bad loans.

I am only invisible because I am trying to work out the posting system!!

This is all a bit new to me.

Congrats for being the ONLY person in Yala to think this. But congrats on becoming invisible on your very first post!

Update: Govt may soon leak financial info of some red leaders that could make many jaws drop. /via @tulsathit

What I would like to see is the government stating on live TV how Abhisit's father served on the board of directors of one of the biggest companies financing the yellow PAD, which then resulted in his son becomign Prime Minister.

:)

What I would like to see is you stating on ThaiVisa the links, the proof, to the statements you have made. No doubt you do have them, I'd just like to be able to link to them to pass them on to other people.

Cheers

Moreover, I am sure you did this for the first time once, in fact I am possitive. Give me a chance, you may not agree, but that is what makes thins interesting.

I am only invisible because I am trying to work out the posting system!!

Congrats for being the ONLY person in Yala to think this. But congrats on becoming invisible on your very first post!

Now --- offering amnesty to all those in the rally that have NOT been violent is fine. Making the government round up those that were violent is also fine. (Let them ALL walk out and go home!) Taking the death penalty off the table and the standard 50% sentence for those that preached sedition/insurrection and yes even terrorism IF they turn themselves in today! also fine. Allowing for mitigation. fine! Counting those that funded this mess as the leaders? Mandatory!

well, looks like amnesty is getting some traction even among the TV hardliners. :D

your not quite there yet JD, but your moving in the right direction.

Yes it shows that the anti reds are willing to negotiate and want to minimalise the loss of life. Something that you reds have never shown. No negotiation or nothing. Just give into our demands.

Pathetic :)

I have ALWAYS been for an amnesty for those that did not commit violent crimes. The leadership have all added to the violence. They should rot in jail at the very least. Should they send the crowds home let it be half the time (as usual in Thailand for a guilty plea and cooperation!) if not then let them be tried for insurrection and terrorism. BOTH crimes carry the death penalty. If the troops have to clear rachprasong then EVERY adult in the red's violent rally should get sentenced and serve the max!

Amsterdam a prize WALLY if I ever saw one.

Inarticulate uninformed con man of a lawyer who is actually screwing Thaksin.

Keep it up cretin

This letter was already discussed over two pages on TV, and guess what?? The whole topic was removed.

Guess TV leaders need to keep CNN as friends....

I was very very disappointed to see it happen. I had higher anticipations about TV being unbiased.

Closed, or deleted?

Deleted, I got the board message..so.......

As I mentioned ... consider the source as it was not deleted see: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Real-open-Le...nn-t366490.html

You are referring to a topic which was opened on the 18th, I was referring to the one who was deleted after two pages on the 17th.

But glad that it reemerged again. :)

bravo

Keep it up cretin

Considering what he did for thew russina mafia he had it habded to him by the al jazeera woman. Amazing. He is meant to be one of the wporlds top spin doctors and that is why thaksin employed him. Disastrous start by him

I have had a lovely time reading your opinions. I shall be here again tomorrow. Sorry if you do not like my opinions and I am slow at writing back, but we are a divided nation. I live in Yala, but my family is in Udonthani and my opinions reflect this.

Please do not think I am bad, but my family did get great benefit from Dr. Thaksin. I know he did wrong in other areas, but in Udon we had chances we never had before. Please understand...

Seangthong.

Are you mocking me? Is your Western (I assume) knowledge greater than mine?

LOL :)

An Amnesty is always part of an agreement for stopping an important unrest, insurrection or civil war, except case of people with blood on hands.

It is a must for building peace.

But no amnesty for the leaders. In fact THEY (the leaders) said they didn't want an amnesty. (And ALL the blood is certainly on their hands!)

Keep it up cretin

About as good as his red shirt security "expert"post-105662-1274192218.gif

but once the lawyer has got his suckers in, at least he'll get paid post-105662-1274192334.gif

Edited by VictorMeldrewBKK

Quote from twitter

tulsathit The Rajprasong crowd is definitely not pleased. Like we've heard before: At 1st, leaders controlled mob, now mob's controlling the leaders"

This is an important point and maybe a turning point: it is the proof that it is no more the thaksin or Red leaders fight but it is the Red People one. People do not like the background politician negociations

And from History, this is going to be very tough if the leaders are sidelined.

Are you mocking me? Is your Western (I assume) knowledge greater than mine?

LOL :)

No he's not really mocking you..

you're just fresh meat.

Fresh Red meat  :D:D