Builder In Bang Saphan (180 Kms South Of Hua Hin)

There must be some builders around because i Huay Yang, a short distance south of Prachaup Khiri Khan, there are nearly 400 houses build for Westeners, primarely Swedes. These houses were build by a local builder but unfortunately I do not know the name of the company.

There must be some builders around because i Huay Yang, a short distance south of Prachaup Khiri Khan, there are nearly 400 houses build for Westeners, primarely Swedes. These houses were build by a local builder but unfortunately I do not know the name of the company.

Thanks, yes I have seen nice houses in the area, also in Bang Saphan - I will go there an make some contacts before starting the build. But figured I will try to pick some forum members' brains as well beforehand. I checked out the prices of some of the community houses in Huay Yang, darn - they are pricey! I think some Swedes have been taken for a ride there, we are talking 41000 baht/sqm and the like - I am hoping to get by on 12000-15000/sqm.

Huay Yang Living

Edited by Gnarpjohan

I think some Swedes have been taken for a ride there, we are talking 41000 baht/sqm and the like - I am hoping to get by on 12000-15000/sqm.

Huay Yang Living

I agree but another developer did building around 330 houses for half that price so I do think Huay Yang Living's prices are heavily inflated. On the other hand, comparing houses by using square meter prices will not give you a true answer. A ten million baht house could well be regarded as cheep for what you get as well as heavily over prized.