What Is Open Today?

nokia

wtk.

re .... NUMBER ONE BAR WILL BE CLOSED TILL SUNDAY!!

im interested in where you got this information ?

i went down loi kroh yesterday and thought i saw the security man outside but wasnt sure.

today i went back and sure enough half of it is open with about 6 lovely ladies waiting to serve

no one !

i wonder why ?

dave2

Started not opening the old side tell at least 4PM about 2 months ago no customers and that's before this trouble. Goes to show you no tourist no punters.

Edited by gotlost

It seems no more late night shopping for some time as curfew is on today and extended on a day-by-day basis.

Is this a tit for tat to strangle the local economies for the 23 odd provinces that is supposedly pro-opposition

or to eradicate rogue elements as they claimed? Your guess is as good as mine... :)

With a curfew, I think I'm going to have a very hard time spending money. Got a couple thousand baht, and at this rate this will last me a month. :)

As I said a dozen times already, there is no curfew in Chiang Mai.

Certain emergency laws have been put into place, but not a full blown curfew.

This has been confirmed to us by the police and also annouced on the Thai TV channels.

There is a curfew - it's been announced and bars I was in yesterday were shutting and had been told by Police they face a 40,000 fine - but typical of Thailand it's chaotic with the left hand not knowing what the right is doing.

Anyone know if Kad Suan Keaw or Central Airport are opening today?

Kad Suan Keaw is open.

That's gd. How about the cineplexes at Kad Suan Keaw or Central Airport? Are they open?

Thinking of catching a movie this coming week & hope that they dont suddenly dim the lights and evacuate all the patrons out of the mall in panic...

Cheers!