Briton In Red Shirt Demonstration Regrets Video Arson Gibe

george

I wonder if it was the same <deleted> we were all trying to convince to not go out, join with the Red-shirts and get into it. Sure hope not.

Back to Old Blighty while he still can.

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologise, I shouldn't insult your wife, its you. Your the one who seems to need to sell yourself...cheaply. Dont you get what this topic is about...the idiot farang in this country. And you have to add your name to the list by making such an outrageous statement:

"Hardly surprising as all the Thai women in Pattaya who marry/use forigners are low class."

(I have highlighted the offensive to make it easier for you)

Why do you have the need to insult anyone? I don't like your tone :)

Disagree if you want - do you know any hi-so women in Pattaya that hang out or marry farang?

Anyone who knows anything knows that they are all low-class which kinda explains why they attract guys like this thread is about.

Hahaha what's the point. they're right, your a troll (oh elite, sorry). Go hungry!

Do you have Jeff Savage's phone number? We would like to contact him.

Which newspaper do you work for?

I note that Thailands new farang poster boy has nearly all of page 36 of the Sun newspaper to himself this morning (for all the Brit lovers out there, that is the paper of choice for us shaven headed tattooed louts who visit Pattaya so as you can imagine it's a top seller) the story may as well have been lifted straight off this website.

Unless he is guilty of criminal acts, let it go.

Personally I have no problem with farangs being politically involved.

He is guilty by his own admission of at least a few criminal acts.

He was involved in the potests after the deadline for starters. He admits to watching channel 3 burn, and as part of the group, even if he didn't take part in the actual torching he is still implicit in it - maybe also guilty of aiding and abetting if he somuch as helped carry a gas tank or drove some of those responsible. Lastly, perhaps, his announcement of intent to loot and burn the mall goes someone towards prooving conspiracy too - if not complete involvement.

I think if they do decide to throw the book at this guy he could be going down a long time.

Edited by wolf5370

Unless he is guilty of criminal acts, let it go.

Personally I have no problem with farangs being politically involved.

I also have no problem with farangs exchanging political views and airing opinions, but threatening arson or inciting riot is a serious offense. I believe that arson is a capital offense in Thailand, he should be more careful to not shoot his mouth off (it that is all he did). If he has been involved in any crimes he should be duly processed and punished. Idiots like this fool only make life more difficult for the rest of us farangs.

Was his speech illegal under the existing state of emergency measures? Was his participation as a foreigner at an ILLEGAL "protest" occupation illegal under the existing state of emergency? This is a legal issue under Thai law. I think the latter is obviously yes, not sure about the former. In any case, seriously, if I were him, I would leave Thailand ASAP if they will let him.

Edited by Jingthing

Hardly surprising as all the Thai women in Pattaya who marry/use forigners are low class.

If my wife or girlfriend was a prostitute from a poor family, I'd be upset about the state of affairs and maybe join the reds.

My wife is from the elite so understandably I am against the reds.

My goodness! You're a bit class conscious aren't you?

What on earth counts as "high class" in Thailand? Money?

Fortunately, I am wealthy enough to be able to select a wife on other criteria than wealth!

I guess the grand daughter of the King of Laos must be loaded? 1000 TBT say?

Edited by dhrobertson

I can't believe you are all getting your knickers in a twist over one person, who didnt actually do anything. It's not as if there aren't enough Thai idiots causing people distress on a daily basis.

It is almost unbelievable, all of these people who are calling for him to be jailed merely on the basis that he said something.

I guess none of them believe in the concept free speech. It looks like this guy is a bit stupid and was just repeating something he heard shouted on the stage many times.

If we were to lock up all the stupid people there wouldn't be many left to entertain the rest of us.

As no country in the world really believes in free speech (you can be jailed anywhere for saying somethings), then believing the concept is somewhat mute when assessing the liklihood in this guy being jailed for what he said. He also didn't say "They are going to..." he said "We are f..king going to..." - in his ase I doubt the truth will set him free.

You see loads of these soft shandy drinking Southerners in England at football, all big mouths and acting hard then run away when the going gets tough.

Alot of these plastic ingerland supporting scum watch to many of those fake hooligan films.

I have lost count of the Southerners i have had to knock out when i go to Pattaya.

You couldn't knock a bottle over. Pattaya is full of badly dressed northen scum bags, no fashion sense whatsoever, fake stone island from the market, your poor, badly educated with no jobs, the south run you mackerels anytime.

Are they selling fake Stone Island now? Wicked! Which market? :)

It's like reading the minutes of a school playground argument. If the man involved was American....stand back and watch the American bashing.....if the man was Australian.......if the man was German...etc etc etc. Some of you sound bored and angry.

And why shouldn't we be angry. Any decent, law abiding, respectful farang residing in this country has good reason to be. When we talk about 'stereotyping' we need to keep in mind the way the Thais sterotype us! Average Thais don't generally make distinctions between nationalities. We are to the majority - 'Farangs'.

Yes, and on that note, could you just imagine if this man were a Thai National (or any other Asian National for that matter) publicly inciting, aiding and abetting arson and robbery on the streets of Sydney or Melbourne just because he didn't agree with the current political landscape of the country he was a guest in.

You would want to hope the coppers nicked him in time, before he was lynched by the mob!

There seem to be a lot of foreign men in Pattaya on the red shirt side.

Hardly surprising as all the Thai women in Pattaya who marry/use forigners are low class.

If my wife or girlfriend was a prostitute from a poor family, I'd be upset about the state of affairs and maybe join the reds.

Sorry, I'm confused. Are you saying your wife is a high class hooker coming from an elite family outside of Pattaya???

:D No she is not a hooker nor comes from Pattaya - why do you think that? She comes from a well to do family - her great grandfather was the King of Laos.

Oh what a crock! How naive do you think we are?! :) whatever you abuse is available in great abundance there in Pattaya!

this guy is an idiot. he's going to be lucky if they just deport him.. I think he's in for disappointing times, if you catch my drift. there is no justification for a foreigner getting involved in some other countries political problems.

It's like reading the minutes of a school playground argument. If the man involved was American....stand back and watch the American bashing.....if the man was Australian.......if the man was German...etc etc etc. Some of you sound bored and angry.

And why shouldn't we be angry. Any decent, law abiding, respectful farang residing in this country has good reason to be. When we talk about 'stereotyping' we need to keep in mind the way the Thais sterotype us! Average Thais don't generally make distinctions between nationalities. We are to the majority - 'Farangs'.

Yes, and on that note, could you just imagine if this man were a Thai National (or any other Asian National for that matter) publicly inciting, aiding and abetting arson and robbery on the streets of Sydney or Melbourne just because he didn't agree with the current political landscape of the country he was a guest in.

You would want to hope the coppers nicked him in time, before he was lynched by the mob!

Why shouldnt you be angry? Because we all accept that among the 6 billion people on this planet there are bound to be a few oddballs. They occasionally come out of the woodwork (like the man who swam to Aung San Su Kyi's house last year). We all know they exist and that their actions will occasionally appear in the media.

No one is going to point at you in the street and think to themself "look at that white man, I bet he wants to burn down our shopping malls" and if they do then thats their propblem for be ing xenephobic or ignorant. Getting angry over this is pointless unless you lead a pointless negative life.

saraburioz

09-06-17 18:54:22

Post #1

Group: Members

Member No.: 21,302

I ate 5 kg of durian today and 4 large Singha beers and feel a bit flush - is it true about people dying after eating a alot?

How much can/do you eat?

This I think shows us all clearly what the intellectual level of the Australian married to Lao Royalty poster actually is.

Eloquent erudite chappy ?

I think not .

<quote name='shumi330' post='3626764' date='2010-05-21 02:15:49']What a IDIOT , typical english houligan , past colonial behaving, arrogance and stupidity put him in thai jail for a long time ,then send him back to that his bankrup country .< end ofquote>

A bit of anti Britishness coming out there from you, where are you from, as your spelling is a bit on the poor side, I assume your not British. What has Britains financial state got to do with this idiot (Bankrupt country)? Most British people are in general good people. Although there does seem to be a small section that come to Thailand to get away with things that they wouldn't be able to do in England, this hasn't nothing to do with Colonialism, just stupidity. I hope he gets what he deserves for getting involved with things that he shouldn't be, surely its common sense to not get involved. Lastly I think people should keep things to the point and not get involved with showing there dislike for his nationality, it just makes you look like a bigot.

Another uneducated Brit.

Another bigot

Sorry, but you shouldn't judge others, like a narrow-minded bigot.

I think Vanders is quite correct. The main point of his post was not spelling, but he used it in a way to assess whether the quoted poster was a native speaker, and thus concluding he is unlikely to be British. Nothing wrong with that. Of course the bigot that he quoted and the bigot that responded ignore the content regarding prejudicial discrimination against the British which WAS the point of the post. As with the man being disussed, we have to live with what we say - negative generalisations against a people make your words racist and you a bigot. So he was correct.

From another educated Brit.

Edited by wolf5370

Why shouldnt you be angry? Because we all accept that among the 6 billion people on this planet there are bound to be a few oddballs. They occasionally come out of the woodwork (like the man who swam to Aung San Su Kyi's house last year). We all know they exist and that their actions will occasionally appear in the media.

No one is going to point at you in the street and think to themself "look at that white man, I bet he wants to burn down our shopping malls" and if they do then thats their propblem for be ing xenephobic or ignorant. Getting angry over this is pointless unless you lead a pointless negative life.

yeah, I guess you have a point, if you pardon the pun. What's a shopping mall here or there anyway. mai pen rai.

There seem to be a lot of foreign men in Pattaya on the red shirt side.

Sorry, I'm confused. Are you saying your wife is a high class hooker coming from an elite family outside of Pattaya???

:D No she is not a hooker nor comes from Pattaya - why do you think that? She comes from a well to do family - her great grandfather was the King of Laos.

Oh what a crock! How naive do you think we are?! :) whatever you abuse is available in great abundance there in Pattaya!

King of Laos? WOW! I bet the sponsorship is not cheap on that one :D

Here is a re-post of what i uploaded on last nights breaking of this story thread...

This is the same Farang that was on the BBC a few days ago at the Red barricade.

It is INDEED him......

finally tracked down that BBC footage... (its on the BBC website, so may not play in every country)

The video is ..HERE.. He appears near the end, 2 minutes in..

For those that can't play the vid, here is a transcript of exactly what is said..

BBC journalist : "As the sun set we met a protestor running for cover, a Londoner living here and helping the Red's cause."

The farang : "This could've been dealt with so easily but it's come to this just because of the arrogance and the rich people not wanting to lose face. This is the land of smiles is it ? i don't think so."

and here are stills of him taken from the BBC video/interview..

Well Mr Jeff Savage, of Tonbridge in Kent.. you can run, but you can't hide...

saraburioz

09-06-17 18:54:22

Post #1

Group: Members

Member No.: 21,302

I ate 5 kg of durian today and 4 large Singha beers and feel a bit flush - is it true about people dying after eating a alot?

How much can/do you eat?

This I think shows us all clearly what the intellectual level of the Australian married to Lao Royalty poster actually is.

Eloquent erudite chappy ?

I think not .

Ouch! Better join redparrot and che's club, and get a new login ID!

I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt: high class hooker. now its liar liar pants on fire.

Government steals 2 billion USD of Thaksin's money = OK

Thaksin funds Red shirt movement = OK

Red shirts bring much of Bangkok to halt for two months = OK

Human rights are violated when ARMY uses live ammo on unarmed civilians = OK

People are being shot daily = OK

Journalists become targets and several are killed, including foreign journalist = OK

Gun battles all over Bangkok = OK

Thai on Thai fighting = OK

Snipers on the roof tops shooting at anything that moves = OK

Bangkok is set on fire = OK

Curfew set for 4 total nights = OK

Local businesses crippled, as is tourism = OK

Over 80 total dead and 1000s injured since the conflicted started = OK

Some poor bugger named Barry from Loei is now wanted (or already dead) because of you idiots posting yesterday about this topic and you were ALL wrong = OK

1 loony falang says something stupid on a youtube video = KILL HIM!

One thing you can say about us falang, at least we have our priorities straight. :)

anyone advocating viloence whether on this forum agiansst the redshirts or in real life against the govt is a knob if you ask me. Lets say the reds got into government - I bet these same people would be calling the current govt supporters animals and advocating shooting them instead - they will support anyone who protects them and their interests. At the end of the day - stay out of it - completely - and if you dont then you are just the same as the guy on the video - getting involved in something that the Thais have made quite clear is none of our business .

Same guy 1:45 & 2:00 ? April last year.

http://www.stickmanweekly.com/BangkokRedSh...s-Bangkok14.jpg

Same guy 25th last month?

His actions is his problem. Ding Dong. I think he will have 2 choices, 3 years in the local Hilton Thai style or about 3 million baht tip for a flight home. Good luck old chap. Anyone here what happened to that Irish who defected to Australia man who became famous on the red stage who's pic went around apparently of him at the airport yellow rally 2 years ago who claimed he had no money and no passport living off red handouts. For his sake, I hope he slipped out quietly. He could as well be in deep poo poo possibly. Good luck old chap.

:) No she is not a hooker nor comes from Pattaya - why do you think that? She comes from a well to do family - her great grandfather was the King of Laos.

Hey, I met a Lao girl in Pattaya who told me her great grandfather was the King of Laos too! She was in one of those bars on Soi 6.

This is unfortunately the result of American hoodlum HollyWood movies, violent video games made in America, gangster rap music made in the good ol U.S of A....it is brainwashing the world, the usually peaceful, fun loving europenas are paying the toll heavily due to this imported mind altering thuggery.

We must end this now!

Euro hooliganism in the world at large predates the founding of America by a couple of centuries.

Having said that, I am in complete agreement that shutting down left wing hollywood and its spin offs

would make the world better off. Its entirely possible that nutcases like the British Rambo described here were unduly influenced by the sources you suggest.

It was continued in grand fashion by GW Bush when he bravely stated "....bring 'em on" in regard to Islamic terrorists. He later rather limply said he regretted what he had said. Just like this guy in BKK. I suppose when the going get's tough, the tough start growing.

King of Laos? WOW! I bet the sponsorship is not cheap on that one :D

The last king of Laos was overthrown in 1975.They later went on to become rice farmers in Issarn :D

At the same time you seem to be getting wound up by sticking up for him; you moan at anyone who has had a go at him. Why would people being irritated by some jerk, mean that they have a 'pointless negative life'? That makes no sense. You even commented that it must be 'teaching English' that stresses out the people who thought this guy was an idiot. I can assure you the majority of expats and farang back home share the same belief and they all don;t teach English.

I think if some farang is acting like an idiot, people are allowed to think, 'what a prat we don't need that kind of farang here'. I agree some comments have been OTT, and I have sympathised with a couple of your comments, but how can anyone with an ounce of morality or intelligence stick up for this guy? He has deserved to get stick on here; honestly, be truthful, did you really expect people to stick up for him or ignore it?

Farang sometimes get a bad rep here and so does Pattaya, so people like to put the record straight and rid this country of people like him.

Anyone who sticks up for him must have the same traits as this guy.

My goodness! You're a bit class conscious aren't you?

What on earth counts as "high class" in Thailand? Money?

Fortunately, I am wealthy enough to be able to select a wife on other criteria than wealth!

I guess the grand daughter of the King of Laos must be loaded? 1000 TBT say?

I heard thousends of single Men are doing that here daily :):D:D

sorry you really where walking into this one, dont take it personal.