Phantom Service In Phuket

Phuket Bike Art. It's not in Rawai but I have found them to be the best big bike servicer on the island. Their senior mechanic Jun is really good. From Chalong go to Tesco/Lotus and turn right. Less than a km on the right side next to the medical office with the neon green and red medical cross. Open everyday but Sunday till 6 . They can pick up and deliver any where. Noi speaks English fairly well. 089 474 2962

2 Honda dealers in Chalong.

Chao Fa west road, left side 1 km north of Chalong circle

Chao Fa East road, right side, approx 2 km north of Chalong circle.

Phantoms are simple thai bikes, and cheap to cervice at Honda. These are different companies, and both have english speaking staff.

Phuket Bike Art. It's not in Rawai but I have found them to be the best big bike servicer on the island. Their senior mechanic Jun is really good. From Chalong go to Tesco/Lotus and turn right. Less than a km on the right side next to the medical office with the neon green and red medical cross. Open everyday but Sunday till 6 . They can pick up and deliver any where. Noi speaks English fairly well. 089 474 2962

Noi is better than most.. but they still nick your petrol and have been known to even pilfer parts off of customer bikes..

I use them, but only with strict monitoring.

For a phantom just use Honda, thats the whole reason to buy a bike with a dealer network.