I Feel A Drag On My Bike...

I have a 150cc automatic motorbike. Lately when I drive it I feel a drag. I am not sure how to explain it but it is no longer a smooth drive. I thought it was low tire presure since I have to air up my tires about every 2 weeks but even with full tires I feel it.. Any explanations???

Thanks Peregrine8

Have you elevated both wheels (seperately) and spun them with you're hand to see if there is any resistance?

ie: such as a brake grabbing?????

No I have not. I am kind of a newbie when it comes to bikes. I will try it..

okay, its just one step, eliminating the chance of whether a brake has a problem or is adjusted incorrectly causing it to be applied without you wanting it to be.

Im not real good with these auto bikes tho, there could be other reasons for this. :)

What 150cc autos are there on the Thai market

Sorry I was wrong. It is 110 cc Honda Click. This is my first bike. I am hoping to learn how to ride one with gears soon and then upgrade to a better bike..

Sorry I was wrong. It is 110 cc Honda Click. This is my first bike. I am hoping to learn how to ride one with gears soon and then upgrade to a better bike..

110cc/150cc, not too much difference, about 40cc last time I checked :) .

So did you spin the wheels?

Just did. It is def. the brakes. My husband just took it in to have it serviced. Thanks for the info....

Just did. It is def. the brakes. My husband just took it in to have it serviced. Thanks for the info....

If it was the rear brake, I am thinking its just a little adjustment. If it requires anything more than a little adjustment, make sure someone qualified looks at them, brakes are one of the most important features of the bike :D Good luck.

Yeah they shouldn't be dragging at all once worn, if anything they should need to be adjusted tighter not looser, need to be checked out some thing is askew..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Yeah they shouldn't be dragging at all once worn, if anything they should need to be adjusted tighter not looser, need to be checked out some thing is askew..

It is already fixed. It was the thing that you use to start the bike when the battery is dead. They adjusted that and the drag is gone. Didn't even charge me. They said the brakes were good.

Thanks Again

It is already fixed. It was the thing that you use to start the bike when the battery is dead. They adjusted that and the drag is gone. Didn't even charge me. They said the brakes were good.

Thanks Again

What your right leg :)

Thanks Again

What your right leg :)

Funny Funny.... :D

There is a new Vespa 150 available and on the road. I know nothing else about them, seen one in the area twice this week and two yesterday at the Honda dealer (the large one in CM). Wondered if there subjected to import duty? (Hijack :) Same Honda shop would diagnose your CBR issue quickly.

Real legit new model vespas in Thailand.. Nice..

There are new vespas legally available...i asked on the Motorshow BITEC and the 150cc vespas were about 99000 thb and are made in vietnam..the bigger ones ( i think was 250c) was a lot more expensive appr 240000 thb if i remember correctly, and those were italian imports.

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox

Bummer on the 250 prices as its those I immediately thought of.. I would go 100 maybe 120 for a 250 but no way up around 240k.. Would also need to know I could get bits.

Who sells them ?? site etc ??

I think the 99000thb for the 150 cc(or was it 125cc??) isn't so bad for a vespa (the vietnam made one)

I had the flyer from the Motorshow but can't find it anymore...looked on google and i would start asking this company first: http://www.thaivespashop.com/detail.asp?pid=1198

Or maybe on thaiscooter is something to be found?

hope that helps,

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox