Daily Live Updates

MHM

Its great that you are continuing the Live Updates even though Thailand is now returning to (what passes for) normal. This was an essential service throughout the crisis and keeping it as a closed topic was the right decision for people seeking news at a critical time. It's still a right decision. (I did suggest this last year during the Songkran riots & got a slap from the worthy Jaidee but it seems that the time has come.)

So here's a big thanks to webfact & the team for the news, the links, the info. Sometimes confusing & contradictory, yes, but it was a chaotic situation and false leads were rapidly amended & clarified. Excellent journalism, unique in the English language, and you should all be very proud.

19:17 "So here's a big thanks to webfact & the team for the news, the links, the info."/MHM

19:51 "The daily updates, especially in the recent troubles, were prompt and very usefull, I also applaud you."/Scorecard

19:53 "Agree. It's great to just read the "essentials"."/Deke

21:03 "Ditto"/NaiGreg

WF and George have *got* to know how great it was to be able to keep up-to-date during the hard times. They both worked their...fingers to the bone, I guess. Seems to me that WF had to be sleeping there - 20 hour shifts sometimes.

Well done, guys, and glad you're continuing with a less hectic version now.

19:17 "So here's a big thanks to webfact & the team for the news, the links, the info."/MHM

19:51 "The daily updates, especially in the recent troubles, were prompt and very usefull, I also applaud you."/Scorecard

19:53 "Agree. It's great to just read the "essentials"."/Deke

21:03 "Ditto"/NaiGreg

:)

I am sure webfact will be glad to hear you appreciate the continued live updates.

Yes the live updates were essential reading throughout the recent troubles and it was the only safe way to keep abreast of events as they rolled out.

A very big thank you to everyone involved, I realise it was a monumental task.