One Year Non 0 90 Day First 90 Day Visa Run

Exit from Thailand is free but you'll need to pay for your Lao Visa On Arrival, about baht 1,500 or so.

And, yes, you'll get another 90 days on re-entry to Thailand.

BE SURE to check your stamp before you depart Thai Immigration to see that you've been stamped back in for 90 days, rather than 15. This happens now and the, correctable but takes some time.

Mac

Not sure why you had to fly in 35 years ago (Royal Air Lao and there Boeing 307 were not exactly safe as I recall) so expect you do not mean commercial; but I normally used the Nong Khai crossing and the Charles Bronson poster covered long tails.

Yes it was Royal Air Lao The seats were taped together with black electrical tape and my arms stuck to the armrests from the adhesive from the tape. The plane landed in a barren field. I remember someone waiting to get on the plane that I got off telling me that I did not look so well. The plane shook the whole trip and I actually wondered if it was going to make it there. The posters advertising the plane were no comparison to the plane itself, as you would know. I also did the boat at one time but cannot remember where it came in or left from. Those were the daze.

Not sure why you had to fly in 35 years ago (Royal Air Lao and there Boeing 307 were not exactly safe as I recall) so expect you do not mean commercial; but I normally used the Nong Khai crossing and the Charles Bronson poster covered long tails.

Nah, wouldn't have been the 307, unless perhaps a person worked for the CIC, they had a couple on the Vientiane-Hanoi-Saigon route. Jimmy Lieu also had two, but crashed one at Battambang and the other returning from a trip to Hong Kong, went down in the bush in southern Laos, Jimmy and his 1-2 man crew, held prisoners for a couple months then released spring 1975. It was flying with RAL colors at least.

10 made

1 prototype crashed C/N # ? NX19901

7 crashed in civilian service C/N # 1995 & 6, 1998-2002

1 a houseboat in Texas C/N # 1997

1 under restoration in Seattle by Boeing C/N # 2003 (now at the Smithsonian at IAD)

Mac

post-32650-098257000 1277194078_thumb.jp

If this is a one year multiple entry Non-immigrant visa that you have obtained from a Thai Embassy or Consulate abroad, you will automatically receive a 90-day entry stamp. With your every entry, for as long as it is done on or before the expiry of your original non-immigrant visa, you will receive 90 days entry stamp upon entry.

There will be no need to pay when exiting the Kingdom (unless you had overstayed from your 90 day entry stamp, then it is THB 500 per day). The only fee you will have to pay is your entry visa in Laos (depending on your nationality –ASEAN nationalities and some nationalities are exempted).

[sunbelt][/sunbelt]