Nok Air

h90

I just booked a flight with NOK Air.

I added that "Extra Baggage" option. I thought it means more weight, but now it seems I can take a second piece of baggage???

The webpage does not tell anything and I tried to call them....with that guy on the phone it was impossible to communicate in English.

Anyone know?

If I had to guess it means you can take another piece of luggage but it must conform to the standard weight size rules per piece.

Believe it or not, 1 46kg bag is harder to handle than 2 23kg bags. 

or 

It means you can bring your wife?  :whistling:

The extra baggage when booking gives you a 5kg increase over the standard 30kg limit, the extra 5kg is 200 baht, normally it is charged at 50baht/kg, this is a special they have on currently.

Nok air Baggage rates

Well just to add confusion, about two months ago my whole family (4 Thai, 1 farang)flew NOK air Bkk to CM and return.

We were careful to not be overwight in our baggage, however at check-in, both locations, many Thai customers turned up with 4, 5 or 6 bags, boxes, packages etc., which in total would have been sustantially over the 30 Kilos allowed for premium passengers. Nobody was challenged.

The extra baggage when booking gives you a 5kg increase over the standard 30kg limit, the extra 5kg is 200 baht, normally it is charged at 50baht/kg, this is a special they have on currently.

Nok air Baggage rates

Well just to add confusion, about two months ago my whole family (4 Thai, 1 farang)flew NOK air Bkk to CM and return.

We were careful to not be overwight in our baggage, however at check-in, both locations, many Thai customers turned up with 4, 5 or 6 bags, boxes, packages etc., which in total would have been sustantially over the 30 Kilos allowed for premium passengers. Nobody was challenged.

We fly to Trang, my parents, me and my Thai wife. We were a little bit over and had to pay without mercy.....

If I had to guess it means you can take another piece of luggage but it must conform to the standard weight size rules per piece.

Believe it or not, 1 46kg bag is harder to handle than 2 23kg bags. 

or 

It means you can bring your wife?  :whistling:

But it means I must cut her in half?