Good Things Topic.

villagefarang

Oh come on, if a grown man openly admits to keeping count of how many 'likes' he has on a forum then he is fair game for a ribbing!

You must accept that it goes both ways. If you are overly concerned with how others monitor their presence and following online, while implying you have no interest in your own and that you are somehow more manly for it, it leaves you fair game as well.wink.png

Now can we get back on topic?smile.png

Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 1

Oh come on, if a grown man openly admits to keeping count of how many 'likes' he has on a forum then he is fair game for a ribbing!

You must accept that it goes both ways. If you are overly concerned with how others monitor their presence and following online, while implying you have no interest in your own and that you are somehow more manly for it, it leaves you fair game as well.wink.png

Now can we get back on topic?smile.png

That would be a good thingsmile.png

• Like 1

Got given a kilo of coffee beans this week... unroasted....

Any tips?

Take them down to Coffee Doi Luang and have them roast it:)

You could try roasting it on a cast iron frypan either dry or safer filled with dry sand till it cracks twice but it is really hit and miss. You need to leave them for 3 or 4 days after roasting for the flavours to blend through the coffee.

Edited by harrry
  • Like 1

I smell the aroma of turkey baking in the oven. The timer says it needs another hour but I can already tell that dinner this evening is going to be a very good thing.clap2.gif

Here is that turkey right out of the oven. It was a small one at around 6kg but there are still leftovers.

Turkey++002.jpg

Leftovers are fine. I will be around later :)

I smell the aroma of turkey baking in the oven. The timer says it needs another hour but I can already tell that dinner this evening is going to be a very good thing.clap2.gif

Here is that turkey right out of the oven. It was a small one at around 6kg but there are still leftovers.

Turkey++002.jpg

Leftovers are fine. I will be around later smile.png

I prefer leftovers.

Not a good topic... But , left "the Rai" at 4.30 am om Wednesday morning . The fog hung around for the first 100lkms. Then the traffic started and in some places it was down to a standstill. In one hour we drove 10 klms!! We finally got home at 10.00pm at our home in Chon Buri. We didn't mind as we were talking all about the rai on the way home .

kevvy

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Royal Project store had little brussell sprouts today.

Not many left after I had finished there. smile.png

I hope put plenty of butter on them . My daughter when young would only eat them with vegemite on them Edited by kevvy

My mate came down from Chiang Mai a week or two back and brought me some Sausage King English sausages.

My thoughts are along the lines of sausages and mash, onion gravy and the sprouts.

SCEA

Can I come to dinner can I can i can I . Strewth mate I havent had tucker like that in yonks, It sounds like you will have a grouse night , as long as the surprise bags are. ridgy didge .Where in Woppwoop did he get them .Time for me to nut and bolt

catcha

kevvy

There's a place in Chiang Mai called The Sausage King, owned by an Englishman.

He makes a good snag and other products as well.

A former contributor here had the franchise selling them in Chiang Rai but it went tits up for some reason.

I believe you can order from his website and he will deliver to Chiang Rai in properly refrigerated packs.

http://www.sausageking1.com/

A former contributor here had the franchise selling them in Chiang Rai but it went tits up for some reason.

I believe you can order from his website and he will deliver to Chiang Rai in properly refrigerated packs.

If you are ever in Chiangmai he has excellent meals at his place. Including now a Sunday Roast Dinner. I have eaten there several times and it is great value with good and tasty food at low prices. I have not been able to have the roast dinner thoughsad.png

Scea

checked it out , most of the things on there I cannot eat as I have changed the way I live. Walked 400 metres yesterday without having to stop . Was quite pleased .

Edited by kevvy
  • Like 1

I posted a couple of years back about trying to find his place in Chiang Mai, his GPS coordinates were so far out we nearly ended up in Fang... (A little hyperbole to make the story more interesting) .

I know a few of his customers now so should be easy to find.

• 2 weeks later...