Good Things Topic.

villagefarang

After our day trip with VF last year and not being able to walk to the lookout on top of Phu Chi Fa, due to my 120+ kg weight, I was motivated to lose some weight.

Have gone from 122 kgs down to 91 kgs at the moment, heading to 85kgs, so I feel that is a very good news and all being motivated by the desire to see the views from

the lookout on top of Phu Chi Fa.

I hope you pick a day without too much wind....at that weight you will get blown away.

• Like 2

After our day trip with VF last year and not being able to walk to the lookout on top of Phu Chi Fa, due to my 120+ kg weight, I was motivated to lose some weight.

Have gone from 122 kgs down to 91 kgs at the moment, heading to 85kgs, so I feel that is a very good news and all being motivated by the desire to see the views from

I hope you pick a day without too much wind....at that weight you will get blown away.

Won't go into any detail Harrry but could ask my wife to stop me from being blown away.

Won't go into any detail Harrry but could ask my wife to stop me from being blown away.

biggrin.png

boasting againbiggrin.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am trying to convince myself this is a good thing.

For the second time a neighbor dog has decided our home is a better place to bear her young than her own place of residence. She chose the exact place another dog chose a couple years back. Four pups so far but I suspect there are more to come.
Our dogs have all been fixed so the pups don’t belong to them.

I am trying to convince myself this is a good thing.

For the second time a neighbor dog has decided our home is a better place to bear her young than her own place of residence. She chose the exact place another dog chose a couple years back. Four pups so far but I suspect there are more to come.
Our dogs have all been fixed so the pups don’t belong to them.

Daddysmile.png

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is an old series of posts, but I came across Pomchop's list last night and it is what made me join this forum and stirred my desire to move to Thailand! Awesome list...really well written. Thank you.

Thanks for your kind words.

One of my very favourite threads!

After a 6 month absence, it is so nice to be home in Chiang Rai.

A VERY good thing for me.

Jet lag is almost gone and a sense of peace is once again settling in.

A warm Hello to all and keep spreading the "good things" in your life that may make others smile.

Cheers from here.

Aft.

• Like 1

A warm Hello to all and keep spreading the "good things" in your life that may make others smile.

Cheers from here.

Aft.

I'm also just back after 7 months......and yes it is always good to come back to CR where life can be oh so simple and there are good things all around for those who take the time to notice them.

• Like 2

Cheers from here.

Aft.

Welcome back. I haven’t been down your way recently, so have they finished the roadwork near your place?

There was a touch of winter in the air today and the weather was great for riding, so I managed to add 11 km to my personal best on the mountain bike. 84 km is a very good thing in my book. Still hoping to make 100 km this winter.

No photo so I do not believed you.smile.png

Seriously the important thing is not how fast or how far you go but how you enjoy where you pass through.

• Like 1

I guess this is a good thing, One of our dogs had puppies the other day......just stopped her climbing onto our bed in time....she never goes there but I think she thought it would be a good place.

Seven loverly dogs which in 2 months time will be ready to go to new homes. Luckily Poo's brother seems to have no trouble finding people to take them.

The puppies are not getting round yet but they can be picked up not.

Does Cookie need a new friend VFsmile.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer harrry, but Cookie already has a pet cat and three uncles so any addition would not be a good thing. All of our animals have been fixed for a very good reason. We don't want any offspring.

You are of course correct about enjoyment but sometimes we need help with motivation if we strive to make improvements in our health and fitness. Goals may be arbitrary but they can be very helpful and that is all that really matters.

We had a late lunch and went for a bike ride at Rai Boon Rawd yesterday. They continue to make vast improvements to their property. The Farm Fair starts today but even yesterday things were buzzing. Great bike trails, rentals are cheap, great atmosphere and the weather is great. A day at Rai Boon Rawd is a very good thing.

For Harrry, I noticed they have a lift installed at their main restaurant and it is up and running. You will be confined to the main dining area as there are steps down to the two wings but it is still a good thing to have access to a great restaurant with great view.
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...