Buddah Days

DavidOxon

May be may not be only one of those days is a national holiday but we will not know until the BIB say so this weekend. To make maters even better if your in a district where there is an election it could be dry from 6PM Saturday to Wednesday morning. If that's not bad enough the big muscle from Bangkok is in town going around telling bars they must close at midnight, no if, ands or buts. There have been farang owners taken in and fined.

I might be wrong but this year I thought The Sunday and Monday were the Budda days and Tuesday was a catch up holiday. So you should be able to drink on Tuesday. Not that this helps us who have to work on Wednesdays. Anyway ask your local mom and pop store. I'm sure they know all the licensing laws and follow them to the letter of the law.

throatwobbler

re .... Anyway ask your local mom and pop store. I'm sure they know all the licensing laws and follow them to the letter of the law.

laws .... what laws ?

this one doesnt .... and its owned by ...... a policeman : )

enjoy .... dave2

post-42592-063736600 1279847306_thumb.jp

throatwobbler

re .... Anyway ask your local mom and pop store. I'm sure they know all the licensing laws and follow them to the letter of the law.

laws .... what laws ?

this one doesnt .... and its owned by ...... a policeman : )

enjoy .... dave2

Sorry Dave 2 I know the mom and pop stores pay no attention to the licensing laws. I sometimes forget that you cant hear the tone of voice or sarcasm when just reading the text.

To those who do need a beer over the next couple of days Im sure there will be lots of place selling beer or whatever you want.